North Wales of course!

Hello I bought a 3 a few weeks ago, and have been watching the forum from a far, but thought it was about time to introduce myself.

Must admit I've cleaned the Willy more than I've driven it, good way to get to know the car, and bar a little bit of work think I've got a good one.

I took it out for a run this afternoon, around some of the best roads in the country, and have to say everything you read is true, they're fab! Great that you don't have to go ball's out to find the balance and have fun!

I'm a proper petrol head, owning some lovely metal, including a 172, 182, 182 cup, 197, R26, E30 M3, a few porkers and an Alpina, and have to say the Willy is really up there in terms of balance, poise and specialness!

Mines a good standard version so will be keeping it like that, boring I know, but would be a shame to molester at this late stage. So just going to be really anal with everything, think I have automotive OCD.

I'll posted a few photos from a drive this afternoon, in the pictures section, and will post more when I've cleaned it again!

Hopefully will be an active member, asking for help, advice, parts and probably favours, and if I can do the same, or anyone fancies a blast or tour on some amazing roads just shout!

All the best!