Had to help granny with her shopping last night, so I got a bit distracted whilst literally lifting her out the car with all her baggage and left my work bag with Sat nav, HTC Desire mobile, £100 sunglasses, all my work passes and credit cards, driving licence and keys etc etc by the side of the car, hidden from view.

Now, to see the bag you'd have to tramp through a load of mud in the rain in the dark for no reason, as its a dead end. Of course, it just so happens someone with no morals is scouting about at midnight and comes across it, gleefully hurls all my paperwork in the street for over half a mile and steals the rest. A lady delivered what was left of the bag to my grans address this morning, found a couple of streets away, empty.

Insurance wont pay as bag was left unattended.

Yes, my fault. But you have to admit very unlucky and extremely ****ing annoying.

Car got vandalised a few weeks ago as well. Ripped wing mirror off and booted the door, and Gran got robbed on the way home by some lowlife scum on way home :( Wtf is this country coming too?