I have a valver which im fitting with willy widetrack. I bought the 'goodridge 16v/williams' hoses from a company on ebay thinking they would be the correct length. Evidently they are not and iv read some past topics on here stating that other people have had the same problem.

They obviously make one length of hose for both cars even though the track is wider on the willy, resulting on the hoses pulling and eventually failing.

I have contacted the ebay company stating that they are too short and would like them swapping for R19 ones and had this reply ;

''Hi

We have spoken to Goodridge and they are confused as to why the kit wouldn't fit. The specifications of the hose kit have been given to them by Renault and it is one of their best selling kits. They say that they have never had any other complaints about the fitment so don't understand why it would be incorrect for your vehicle. Is it possible that you could take a photo of the Goodridge brake lines against your originals to show the differences? Also could you confirm if you have the original brakes on your vehicle or if they have been modified in any way from the standard specification? Thanks.

Regards

Emma
ModWorld Limited

- mod-world''

Any advise on this please?