I've finally had a run in my willy after a year and a half!!! WHAT A FEELING!!!!!!!!! I was smiling all the time like an idiot. :D I guess a lot of you know this feeling waaay too well...

Now I've got a few things to sort out:

Rev counter

It usually works fine, but I noticed that from time to time it stops working and shows nothing.

Oil temp gauge

It's not working. How can I check if sensor is knackered? Are there any voltage/resistance/whatever value range where sensor output should be?

Strange steering feel

This is the thing that is the most annoying of the lot. Car is swerving left and right wildly under hard acceleration. Also when going into a turn you apply some steering and then it's (hmmm how to describe this) like being on ice and you have to apply a bit more lock and then when you go straight steering wheel is not in centre position anymore. If it was right turn it stays shifted a bit in the right and if it was left it's shifted in left. I guess it's not play in the steering rack because if you're gentle wheels move even after smallest input on the steering wheel. It's just when wheels are under heavy load (accelerating hard, braking, fast turn in). Rings any bells? Sorry this is best description I can muster with my vocabulary.