Willbrid's pretty much now how I want him to look... called him Willbrid as he's not quite a 2, nor 3 or a 1 anymore! I basically decided to swap the odd thing to make it more like I wanted, but can all be put back if required in an hour or two.

Anyhoo, repacement panels for the arches, brand new outer window seals bar one thats arrving Friday, new genuine decals, new phase 1 trims, new handles, new b pillar stickers, sills partly replaced and treated, phase 1 willy doors dipped and painted (modifcation to underside drain holes), wing mirror covers are new too... Painted from front wing to rear lights and upto the roof trim.

****ing love it - the front end is brand new from just about a year ago so apart from the bootlid (new one in the garage ) and a dent in the roof its pretty mint!

Sorry for the ramble, I expect to be kicked off the internet at midnight and don't know when I'll get back on! Might not be to everyones tastes but its there for people to see if they have ideas of their own, at the end of the day its only a rear window and side trim change so its not THAT different!!

I'd be outside cleaning it if it wasn't trying to bloody snow!