I just want to post my woe's on here.

The cam belt has snapped on my hybrid and as the car needs quite a lot of other wok on it besides this I have decided to take it off the road untill next summer.
I decided to buy a fairly cheap Rover 45 club turbodiesel to save money on fuel and so that my wife can drive it also as I dont let her anywhere near the clio!

Anyway, the garage that had just done some work on it for the m.o.t. that it had two days before I bought the car did not replace the circlip that holds the lower wishbone on to the hub on the offside wheel. I pulled away from some traffic lights and..........thud! SCRAPE!!!!!!!
The wheel was turned 90 degress away from the car and was pressed up into the arch whilst gear oil pissed out from where the drive shaft was pulled out in the process, it now needs a new wishbone, new drive shaft and new wing........oh and some gear oil.

This crap never happened in ten years of owning the clio and to make matters worse, when I called to swap the insurance over, I found that the diesel is MORE expensive to insure...........?

WHY GOD WHY!!!!!!!!!