Long time no see folks!

Selling these as i sold the valver and willy over a year ago, have no use for them, so some other memorabilia geek might as well enjoy them

Firstly, glossy black and white photos/prints that seem to have been for press/editorial use. Not seen any of these before. Approx 20cm x 15cm.
The pictures are better/glossier than they look on here, it's because i've scanned them instead of taking photos

Rsi - 2 of these £1.50 posted (each)

Valver pics are £2.50 posted each
Valver 1

Valver 2

Valver 3

Valver 4 - Got 2 of these

Valver 5

Williams pics are £3 posted each
Williams 1

Williams 2

Williams 3

Williams 4

Clio Brochure phase1 - 48 pages £4 posted

Renault range Autumn 1994 £1.50 posted

Clio 16v phase 1 fold out brochure - Rare £6 posted

Clio 16v poster, as was probably up in a dealership back in the day - Very Rare - Not sure that i want to sell this, so will see what you offer for it Quite large, you can get an idea of the size from the car keys in the top of the pic.

What Car mag with a 4 page review of the Clio 16v vs Pug 205 Gti 1.9 vs Fiesta RS Turbo. Plus a load of other hot hatch and sports saloon reviews. £4 posted.

Autocar Mag, with a very detailed 8 page review of the Clio 16v against the Fiesta Rs 1800. £4 posted

I've got a video review of a williams somwhere too, i'll dig it out. Think it was from a magazine back in the 90's, they took some sports cars to the isle of man iirc?! Will get ack to you on this one