lol at..

"Then you are going to find yourself in the High Court facing defamation charges which will cost you tens of thousands of pounds. I will also bring charges with the police of harassment contrary to the 1997 Protection From Harassment Act which is a criminal matter and an arrestable offence. So it really boils down to whether you want to ruin your life over this or get over it as you have refused to allow me to inspect the items and make a proper determination.

You are not to contact me again other than by post via solicitors if you so choose. Any other contact will be treated as harassment".

As a Police Officer I (and other bobbies on here) can tell you that that is a load of crap!! It is a civil dispute and nothing more, certainly not a criminal matter in any way shape or form!! There is no chance police would get involved in something like this!

As for a "high Court" matter! What a numpty, he clearly has no idea of the court system; nore any idea of the distinction beteen civil and criminal law. I agree that Harrasment (which this ain't) is an arrestable offence....however as of Jan 1st 2006, as per the Serious Organised Crime & Police Act 2005 (SOCAP), all offences are arrestable (including littering)!

He's just blagging fella, i'd be seaking advice under legal aid and pursuing a civil claim against him if he's being like that.

Paul