This is rather embarressing, but we have had a supply problem this week. We have been given the wrong size Dynalite calipers, which now means we only have enough for 3 kits at FCS. These are what we have off the shelf.

The calipers we have received today are the wrong specification. We are doing our utmost to get the proper calipers in before the weekend, but its very likely we wont receive them in time.

What I am asking is for 3 people who made the orders for FCS if they can wait another 2 weeks maximum before receiving their kits. I have promised Edde a set today (by phone) as his current ones are completely screwed.

We will keep the price the same (£340) for all those who have confirmed they want a set in the previous thread and will post them out FOR FREE. We do have all the discs in though so can bring those to FCS which will save us a few pennies on postage.

Sorry for any incovenience this will have caused those involved. If the following people can let me know wether they can wait another 2 weeks, it will be much appreciated:

Richy
Clean16v
MatBrown
2Live
Northy

At the end of the day, though I really do need 3 people to state that they can wait another week or two as we wont have enough to supply all 6 this weekend. Also wether you want the discs

Please accept our apologies for this.