Mitchy Mitchy Mitchy.

Why anyone would buy a Cupra R if speed was their primary need i do not know. Id buy a Cupra R if i was a balding middle aged man with kids, but felt i needed a bit of BHP to make up for my small cock. But ill let that one slip for now. 5 door

Also, like the Jesus said, if you beleive that a standard Williams actually does 0-60 in 7.4 seconds after its run in, then i have some ocean front property in Birmingham you may like to purchase. You can knock half a second off a Williams 0-60 just by raising the rev limit so you dont need 2 changes to get there.

Im sure your 320 BHp Cupra would hand my Williams its ass on a plate on the road or on the track. Just as Daimkis' throttle bodies 9k rev limit Williams would hand your Cupra its ass on a plate and then make you eat it. Its swings and roundabouts.

But at the end of the day, i really dont care if the other guy has a faster car than me. Because i would prefere to beat a faster car using my skill, agression, eye hand cooridination and race craft. And fool can chip a car to 320 bhp and press the accelerator.