View Poll Results: buy a 360 now or wait for ps3 to cum out?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • buy xbox 360 now!

8 47.06%
  • dont bother....waite for the ps3 to cum out

8 47.06%
  • whats all this talk about game consols?...spend all your money on the williams!

1 5.88%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

x box 360 or ps3?

was gona waite 4 ps3 to cum out but then ghost recon came out on the 360 and i want it! :P

wait till ps3 comes out if u can, weigh up both,decide which u want then buy the 360 cuz it'll of had a big fat price drop!

360 all the way mate.

J o n
    pmsl, keep telling you guys, PS3 is destined for failure...

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/9126/P...-GeForce-7800/

so it wont even be on par with current technology... it's going to be a flop, but will sell because people are stupid on the whole

clio16valver.co.uk - Mk1 Clio 16v Dedicated Club
    im waiting for the ps3 myself
    never been a x-box fan

and they cant be that good cuz i have a few mates who brought one then sold it cuz it was shite

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by Williams-Jr
    and they cant be that good cuz i have a few mates who brought one then sold it cuz it was shite
    good point, I went into Argos the other week and they must have thought they were shit, because they were selling them too!

PS3's a flop, the fan boys will keep it in business, but coming from a PC/Hardware background I actually look into consoles etc before I buy them and these are a few basic facts:

360's GPU wont be available for another year at least, it's direct 10+...

PS3 GPU will already be several of months out of date on launch, meaning that PC's will have more modern hardware... incidentally still wont be at the level of the 360 just quite... so tech spec the Xbox 360 is much better. This is fact, not opinion, the RSX chip is only slightly newer than current PC hardware, so Sony are relying on user ignorance to aid sales... good title support too, but that balance has shifted too... the only reason I ever found to buy PS2's when the Xbox was out was Pro Evo being unavailable, but the Xbox is a clearly superior machine in every aspect.

Forum User
    Definately agree you should get the 360 now - excellent games line up with some really good stuff coming up - GRAW is suberb - the graphics and game play are amazing - even better online apparently [just waiting for wireless hookup to go LIVE] and is likely to be the better bet for a while yet. Go on treat yourself - you know you want to

Id wait till the ps3 is out and then decide. You cant really pass comments on the ps3 as its not out yet, it might be better than the 360 but you wont know till its out.

Lol @ fanboys. I`m going to wait and see...at the end of the day it`s hardly going to be shit is it. I love the fact that the link is off a XB site. The clever marketing is ATI saying the XB360 technology won`t be available in the PC for x amount of time...that doesn`t mean that they couldn`t do it more that Microsoft have probably told them not to release it too close the the XB launch. (also seems funny that the report in the link was from 8 months ago...there is probably a report saying that the PS3 is shit because it won`t have a HHD...but that isn`t true now)

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyvalver
    Id wait till the ps3 is out and then decide. You cant really pass comments on the ps3 as its not out yet, it might be better than the 360 but you wont know till its out.
    by the time it comes out (next year for sure imo) it wont be next gen though, I'd prefer not to miss out personally. As for passing comment why the hell cant we? Sony release this spec and hype it up, then say, oh, the quad core CPU doesn't actually work and that the RSX GPU had to be completely re-designed as it was in effect useless as developers couldn't write software for it... Sony blew their own trumpet saying it does this and that... well it doesn't do much of anything as they dont exist yet... having bought and owned a Play Station and 2 Play Station 2's I wont be going back until it's out and can be proven not to break down... it will also have to offer something the Xbox doesn't... that used to be Pro Evo, not anymore... lol