Did some measurements today (all done with speedo).

Heavy - Complete standard interior, 6x9s in parcel shelf, CD changer under seat, a few spanners and screwdrivers and bits of shit in the glovebox.

Stripped - Rear seats removed, rear side panels removed, rear seatbelts and C pillar trims removed, boot carpet removed, plastic bit inside hatch removed, roof trims removed. Still had CD changer, tools and spare wheel/jack.

1st test - 1/2 mile long bypass road with uphill gradient. Entered from rounabout at 30mph and booted it in 2nd and same point. Braked as I passed the same sign both times.

Heavy - 111mph
Stripped - 122mph

2nd test - 1/3 mile straight. Perfectly flat with new tarmac surface. From a standing start with no wheelspin both times.

Heavy - 79mph
Stripped - 86mph

3rd Test - 3 mile straight of bypass for top speed run. Steep uphill for 1/2 a mile then Steep downhill section for 2 miles with uphill braking area. Signs every 100m. Entered from roundabout at 30mph both times and accelerated at same time.

Heavy - 30-144mph - 300m before last uphill section
Stripped - 30- 144mph - 450m-ish before last uphill section.

Shows how much difference stripping the car makes. Tomorrow I will remove the front seats and get rid of the carpet and underlay along with the centre console and some of the dashboard. I will also remove the headlining, spare wheel and jack. Hopefully it should be a bit quicker again as all that stuff weighs about as much as I removed today.

While I'm on the subject which fuse do I pull out to deactivate the pre tensioners.

See ya

Matt