Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    my next door neighbour who is one of those christian do-gooders reported one of my cars for no tax. i got a fine through and police coming up and down street for weeks checking cars outside the house.

he never did find out who put his windscreen through on 2 separate occassions...

as you say.. what goes around comes around

Quote Originally Posted by matt uk
    my next door neighbour who is one of those christian do-gooders reported one of my cars for no tax. i got a fine through and police coming up and down street for weeks checking cars outside the house.

he never did find out who put his windscreen through on 2 separate occassions...

lol, should have paid your tax Then you wouldn't have been reported, and you wouldn't have anything to complain about eh??

Quote Originally Posted by summeh

lol, should have paid your tax Then you wouldn't have been reported, and you wouldn't have anything to complain about eh??
    EXACTLY

Forum User

LOL, fair play

Re: Report unlicensed vehicles here

Quote Originally Posted by northy
    http://www.dvla.gov.uk/public/unlic_veh/report_online_dg.htm

If you wish to anonymously report a vehicle that appears to be unlicensed and used/kept on the public highway you may submit the details electronically using this form.

The information provided can then be used for further investigations. However, the vehicle must be parked in the reported location on a regular basis so that an Agency Inquiry Officer will be able to make a sighting of the vehicle and then complete a formal witness statement.

northy
    nice one. them tax detectors in cop cars and on street do not pick up due the cars not EVEN regestered ..

like the link is well usfull .