Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    as sed above gd idea.....but ys it in the cars 4 sale section northy? lol

dont think anyones offended, im not, just giving my opinion....

sorry to be blunt with my point but they should be prisoned.why should we pay and not them and taxes we get fook all cause the roads are still crap etc

Forum User
    Scrap this idea - theres enough do gooders trying to penalise motorists for stupid offenses. All we want to do is drive our cars but if you do the slightest thing wrong they make you feel like a criminal.

This is like standing at the end of the road and videoing speeding cars and sending the tapes to the police - now all you Clio owners are guilty of speeding on public roads so lets **** the tax grassing up plan off eh ?

And dont start coming out with "i pay my tax its not fare" ...this ****ing scumbag immigrant loving government are a bunch of greedy bastards and have introduced 60 new stealth taxes since they came in power. Heres a little list of what your getting nailed for at the moment

Tax on fuel 65% on the pound
    road tax - £120 +
    IPT ( insurance premiuim tax ) and you ALL pay that as well
    tax from your wage ( 9 % goes towards transport industry )
    tax and VAT on parts for your cars

At the end of the day we just want to drive our cars as cheaply as possible with as much fun as we can have. These Labour scum****s are milking this country for every penny they can get and the motorist is there biggest target. Get away with what you can .... at the end of the day its your cash !!!

I think leave it up.....

Y should we have to pay tax, insurance, MOT etc and the other t*ssers dont and they get away with it....

Cant believe anyone on here who is on the road legally thinks it should be taken down..... When they hit ur car and u have nothing to claim from then see if you change ur mind! I've already had the experience thanks!

i cant belive ppl still try n get away with it unless its differnt in differnt areas
    i think id only last a matter of days if not hours before i was pulled ?
    i assume a lot of police cars are fitted with all the new gubbins that tell em everything before u get out of your car ?

btw i aint arsed if this page goes or stays
    each to there own

Forum User
    imo we should have discs for mot, tax and insurance to save on document carriage mainly

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by j3ned
    Scrap this idea - theres enough do gooders trying to penalise motorists for stupid offenses. All we want to do is drive our cars but if you do the slightest thing wrong they make you feel like a criminal.

TRUE

This is like standing at the end of the road and videoing speeding cars and sending the tapes to the police - now all you Clio owners are guilty of speeding on public roads so lets f**k the tax grassing up plan off eh ?
    Sendng a tape of a speeding car!, that would get thrown in the bin, how can a civilian ascertain the speed of the vehicle

And dont start coming out with "i pay my tax its not fare" ...this f***king scumbag immigrant loving government are a bunch of greedy bastards and have introduced 60 new stealth taxes since they came in power. Heres a little list of what your getting nailed for at the moment

Tax on fuel 65% on the pound
    road tax - £120 +
    IPT ( insurance premiuim tax ) and you ALL pay that as well
    tax from your wage ( 9 % goes towards transport industry )
    tax and VAT on parts for your cars

Agree should adopt the French Toll road system, plough all monies back in to the road, hence there superior surfaces and quality of roads..

At the end of the day we just want to drive our cars as cheaply as possible with as much fun as we can have. These Labour scum****s are milking this country for every penny they can get and the motorist is there biggest target. Get away with what you can .... at the end of the day its your cash !!!
    Look at Accrington VW /Audi Breakers... raided and caught with 30 stolen Vag engines, and various car parts..those are the criminal that need weeding out.. I know of quite a few corrupt and bent breakers yards..ts a joke.

The link at the top is ridicuous.

Technology is on ourside.. Many city CCTV systems are being converted to ANPR which will instantly flag up uninsured/untaxed vehicles that drive through a town..

PNC shows ;
    VIN details
    Make model colour
    Engine number
    CC
    insurance details
    previous keepers
    address ofregistered keepers
    named drivers
    address of insurance holders.

Stolen Vehicle Squad have access to every car manufacturers database in UK in order to identify parts from serials on them etc.
    Cameras to indicate respraying
    Key readers to ascertain if the car is a ringer and registered nicked...nearly every major parti n a car has a serial number and is logged on company data bases.

Car ringing is rife,, only last week I know of 2 lock ups in Rochdale getting turned over.. Civic Type Rs and BMWs.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Coops
    nah mate, nothin worse than sum git with no tax takin ur parkin space outside your house! now thats a real
    i agree, although im 17 and labbelled "the boy racer"....one of the reasons my insure is costing me £1600 with decalred alloys....COS OF CUNTS that dont pay insurance or tax....

^^^^ EXACTLY

We are the ones who pay for all the tossers who arent driving about legal...