Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I gotta say, that guy was very placid and good natured whilst everyone else was calling him all the names under the sun. I don't agree with what happened at all, but he's not deserved of that much hatred and abuse

Particularly if he's not driving illegally, as he says he is. He just hangs out with the wrong crowd and is a little simple, bless him!

Forum User
    most of the abuse was towards the driver, people were having a go at jay because he kept saying it was funny what he was doing.

You never done anything irresponsible then mate? Never sped? I doubt that very much. He's dumb, and I don't care much for people like that but too many people were bang out of order on that thread. Typical CS imo. The same people that jump down peoples' throats if they so much as mention using the accelerator on the roads whern they themselves probably exceed the speed limit every time they drive.

It's hypocritical. Is it any different to other people I've heard of out running the police when they know they've alerted their attention but had an opportunity to get out of site sharpish?

lol..i can sympathise with the lads a bit.......i used to do stuff to piss coppers off too...altho i was always legal...........cos i always got pulled, 2-3 times a nite in the old mk2 scort lol.....didnt stop in the minis either.

bin chased by the police land rover, wen im in a cooper s powered mini...on the twisty roads round here was a hoot wen i was younger lol....leave em.turn round an drive straight past em again lol.....nicked cigars out the landy a time or 2 as well......the sgt had a greivance with me, soon had his stripes took off him tho after i complained and showed the evidence id collected to his superiors lol.

but like i say....i did 1 for the craic.....not cos i was illegal.

uninsured, unqualified drivers driving unroadworthy vehicles shud be given a fukkin nice good long sentance imo.......preferably with the biggest baddest ass fukker inside too

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Swervin_Mervin
    You never done anything irresponsible then mate? Never sped? I doubt that very much. ?
    No nothing like that twat, the only time i 'speed' is on motorways and even then i'm always below 90. It's just not worth the risk especially as i'm still in the two years of passing my test bracket so can only get 6 points or i lose my license. I've kept a clean license up to now. And in residential areas i'd rather stick to the limits than try to impress my mates and then come on a forums shouting about it.
    I've never been one for taunting the police either, once again i don't really see the point in it.
    I don't really see that the cs lot were out of order but thats just my opinion, i guess i'm just one of the 'tossers' and 'chavvy cunts' off there.
    I don't see why he should get away with driving around with no tax, insurance, test, or license when the rest of us work ****ing hard to run our cars the legal way!

Well in your case then mate that's fair enough, but I put good meny on it athat all those being abusive regularly exceed the limits.

It's just as illegal as driving without tax or insurance, and I don't see why it's any worse. People kept going on about "what if he hit a child?" but then is that any different to hitting anyone insured or not? No.

I just think people on that forum are quick to throw abuse when they themselves probably break the law regularly.

Location: Williams Land Cars: Minty Williams 2 & Now 0171 - AV IT !
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 live
    lol..i can sympathise with the lads a bit.......i used to do stuff to piss coppers off too...altho i was always legal...........cos i always got pulled, 2-3 times a nite in the old mk2 scort lol.....didnt stop in the minis either.

bin chased by the police land rover, wen im in a cooper s powered mini...on the twisty roads round here was a hoot wen i was younger lol....leave em.turn round an drive straight past em again lol.....nicked cigars out the landy a time or 2 as well......the sgt had a greivance with me, soon had his stripes took off him tho after i complained and showed the evidence id collected to his superiors lol.

but like i say....i did 1 for the craic.....not cos i was illegal.

jon you never fail to amaze me

same walks of life me and you kids

wont even tell you some of the stuff me ans northy used to get up to

go on then just one

a certain person hot wired a jcb and went oina bit ofa rampage on a ceratin building site and it wasnt me

uninsured, unqualified drivers driving unroadworthy vehicles shud be given a f**kin nice good long sentance imo.......preferably with the biggest baddest ass fukker inside too

lol.....we used to knock about round the sites when they were building the old folks homes at the end of the street......security in those days was a keep out sign tho lol

broke me arm in the cement mixer......jcbs etc were always movin round the site lol.....

i once got arrested/taken home by the cops for giving me mate a backy down the main road on me little 50......lol.was only fukkin 4

come to think of it......think thats where it all started lol.