Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    J o n

Xbox 360 time...

35 minutes and counting...

Rob, what's your online GT pal, think a game of PGR3 will be required later! :D

or, if you have boxing even better

****ing expensive do these 360's...

I was temted to buy one a few weeks back but stopped myself. I will be holding out for the ps3

J o n
    lol, you seen the spec's for the PS3? might be waiting a while for old technology!

lol thats for jesus comment

As you can see I got Call of Duty 2, GR:AW, PGR 3, just got rid of Dead or Alive 4 wasn't too keen on it.

Thinking about getting the boxing with my redundancy money, hehe, gotta have summat to do while im bumming about :P

think ill get a Xbox 360 wen the ps3s cum out as the price will drop loads i reckon

then ill get a ps3 a few months l8r wen there prices drop hehe

Forum User
    got the 360 for my birthday last weekend - working through Call Of Duty - on the british campaign through the desert- in a tank - then also got Ghost Recon to work through - looking forward to getting Burnout Revenge and FarCry Instincts at end of month - :D :D have ordered a wireless modem so looking forward to going LIVE asap

Nice one Jon...Kev (in Oz) is getting one v soon and Scott has one...I`ll be round at Robs for the international online racing lol

Chris

J o n
    Andy, serious mate, you'll be waiting for nowt, the quad core cell processor that they 'were' using was deemed a pile of shit by developers and unusable... was good in theory, but doesn't work. so what now? well, they are now using conventional PC parts like the Xbox but with a generic and less advanced GPU, so in effect you'll be buying a games only PC that's newer than the 360 but worse spec... hope the games are good for it. The price of the PS3 wont affect the Xbox, aimed at different markets and the Xbox will be able to command the current price as there is nothing in the competition to touch it, both now and planned.

Rob, i'm getting Fight Night this weekend as they didn't have it, but the other bugger is my new credit card couldn't be used as they aint sent a pin and they wouldn't let me sign for it (should have said the card dunt work, they would have then... doh!)... just means I'll have to wait til monday, but I have it all put asside for me at least got another pad, charger thingy, PGR3

Snakeylady, COD2 is amazing! I've had a brief go on the 360, but wasn't rate impressed due to spacky control system, I'm a mouse and keyboard old schooler for first person shooters. I do have it for the PC and it's the best online game available imo!

Yeah Chris, we need to have a lads night on them, can link up multiple 360's for a massive PGR3 race! :D