Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MatBrown
    Steve,

Two of those wheels are Prima racing copies and not original williams wheels.

Mat.
    fookin hell, talk about eagle eyes

open to offers again as the guy didnt email me the pictures

e bay em mate! should make a lot on there! or just start some bidding wars on here! lol
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

i would but need some to eplace them would preffer some turbines but phase 2s with caps would do

Reading (Engine ReManufacturer) or Portsmouth
    Hi

Could you wait til end of march mate cos im skint till the end of march and got some ph2 wheels with caps on pirelli p6000's all round (2 nearly new with about 6/7mm, 2 with about 1-2mm over legal limit). The wheels themselves are in ok condition. one is really good (considering age of course) with a little curbing on. other 3 have no curbing, but the usual patch of corosion around where the balance weights go. I was planning on refurbing them and leaving them on my car, but i really want to get some willy wheels and refurb them in silver! Ive seen pics and they look sweet!
    From my 'as honest as possible without pics' description, what sort of deal would u be thinking of?!

Ive also got some 17s (6 spokes) if you'd prefer to p/x them instead of the ph2's. Theyre mint with four almost brand new tyres (wheels and tyres covered about 800-1000 miles)??!

James

Quote Originally Posted by jwarren2k2
    Hi

Could you wait til end of march mate cos im skint till the end of march and got some ph2 wheels with caps on pirelli p6000's all round (2 nearly new with about 6/7mm, 2 with about 1-2mm over legal limit). The wheels themselves are in ok condition. one is really good (considering age of course) with a little curbing on. other 3 have no curbing, but the usual patch of corosion around where the balance weights go. I was planning on refurbing them and leaving them on my car, but i really want to get some willy wheels and refurb them in silver! Ive seen pics and they look sweet!
    From my 'as honest as possible without pics' description, what sort of deal would u be thinking of?!

Ive also got some 17s (6 spokes) if you'd prefer to p/x them instead of the ph2's. Theyre mint with four almost brand new tyres (wheels and tyres covered about 800-1000 miles)??!

James
    ill pm you james

cheers steve

ANNOUNCEMENT

i only have the 4 top wheels not the 5th with the larger lip as iv just sold it on ebay for £50.02 not bad the

Quote Originally Posted by dobs
    i will swap you a set of turbines and a set of ph2.s all with caps and tyres for your five wheels

so you can decide what you want to use???

Best of both worlds? You know it makes sense

You have PM mate