Thread: 206 GTI 180...

206 GTI 180...

Well im not an overly fussed person when it comes to these kind of things but ill happily burn off a scrote! lol

Anyhoo just coming home now and i notcied a 206 paying a bit too much attention to my rear bumper! Exited the village and theres a long straight before two long sweeping "S" bends and pretty much left 206... Didnt think much more of it untill the next village and mr 206 is now about a foot of my back bumper trying to climb into the williams!

Well theres no need in being a scrote so i thought sack it theres only a small straight between next two villages which is a bit of a 30-100 at max, dropped it to 3rd @ national limit signs and opened her up... well 206 did pretty well and stayed close; get the feeling he was already down in 2nd and gonna try do me but unlucky! Not badly matched straight line anyhoo...

Approaching next village so i droped anchors back down gently and i swear either mr 206 has "no brakes", "shit brakes" or is just a "tool" as he almost went right into back of me!! Back end started weaving all over and almost went into a traffic island...

There's just no need sumtimes, i have no issues with a bit of "fun" out on country roads but like was i gonna go do a zillion miles an hour through a rural village - erm, me thinks not! Wish people need to understand there's a time and place for it!

Next time someone tries to bum your tailpipe, hold down the accelerator and tap the brake. The look on their face and the tyre smoke is priceless :D