Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    could do but dont really want to mess with it too much. I like the one vent as it is

Forum User
    Ok for starters the 16v bonnet vent sucks air OUT, not in, hence teh bulge infront of it, it acts as an aerofoil creatig a low pressure area above the vent.

Secondsly there is alsmot no room between teh top of the inlet manifold and the bonnet

Thirdly, since the exhaust manifold is under the vent, as is the ionlet manifold, it will help to cool these items, meaning lower intake air temps

Quote Originally Posted by Lunner
    Ok for starters the 16v bonnet vent sucks air OUT, not in, hence teh bulge infront of it, it acts as an aerofoil creatig a low pressure area above the vent.

Secondsly there is alsmot no room between teh top of the inlet manifold and the bonnet

Thirdly, since the exhaust manifold is under the vent, as is the ionlet manifold, it will help to cool these items, meaning lower intake air temps
    didnt know that, and true LoL

Rain catcher fits then?

Forum User
    No rain catcher doesn'rt fit, hence the being no room

gay, bought one for no reason then

Forum User
    I run the air filter of my Rsi engine 16v Clio same as the kit I do for the 16v. Works nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunner

The bulge on the bonnet is to create more air pressure as the air rushes over the bonnet, so when it goes through the vent, it is at a higher pressure thus more effective.
    There is no logic in it blowing out as it would have to blow out against the air coming across the bonnet, and there is limited room to get air behind the engine to blow out..