Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Havent got a clue mate, ive only seen them a few times.

Red one i see go through town about 6:30am only seen it about 3 - 4 times tho.

White one i saw parked in homebase a month or so ago.

Just out of pure chance you dont know someone called Luka Novac Wright do you?

Hes just someone i know that lives in wimbish aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Laine_16v

Just out of pure chance you dont know someone called Luka Novac Wright do you?

Hes just someone i know that lives in wimbish aswell.
    nope, sorry...I've just recently got here

Forum User
    ello mate,yeah i actaully live in Hemsptead but am always around walden way,What car do you drive? Like the ren 5,always wanted a raider seen a couple of clio 16v's about but not many willliams

Sy

Quote Originally Posted by SyWill3
    ello mate,yeah i actaully live in Hemsptead but am always around walden way,What car do you drive? Like the ren 5,always wanted a raider seen a couple of clio 16v's about but not many willliams

Sy
    I'll be driving the raider once she's back on the road again, end of the year around nov time that shall be.
    as for the mo i ain't driving anything....

I drive a Clio 16v, ive noticed another Williams in the Duxford area aswell.

Forum User
    whats colours your 16v mate,will keep an eye out for ya. Also got n strut brace for sale for a 16v if your after one. Brought when i had a 16v

449 Blue. Has the reg J*** TFL.

Its a bit of a heap the moment needs lots of love and money putting into it :P

Cant afford strut brace atm, just booked an MOT, and gota buy tax by the end of the month aswell.