Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: me vs bike

J o n
    lol, even more sketchy! the bridged chicane followed by the flat out bit you'd deffo have the momentum... you shit me up in my car testing the brakes before Donny down there... bends just aren't supposed to be taken that fast in the wet... you know it's bad when you can hear the tyres screeching! lol

lol..yeah id kinda bet money on beatin a bike thru there.dependant on the rider of course lol.

nowt wrong wi tyre squeel.....those roads are good wen u know em, can jus understeer thru em on the power to set u up for the next un lol....

Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    thing is you prolly could, imagine a load of S bends going uphill (or down... lol) and the bends get progressively further away, you can pretty much flat them out in a std williams with a combo of skill, balls and the right car... 2 live deffo has the balls, cos he's a f***king nutter, he almost has the skill (for an old man! lol) and he deffo has the car... him on coilovers and completely stock engine he left me, putting in a whole section of road between us... also bearing in mind I was a s**t load faster in a straight line at that time as he was using std ecu as well... so i see where your coming from, so 2 live would be better getting a pic of the road, it's like a rally stage! lol

think ive been up here with 2live as a passenger and its a very good road "rally stage" lol and i do belive if its the one there are some good long,fantastic bends which if a known road could be taken at unbelivable speed (with a good view for on coming traffic) and also belive that these cars can out do a bike on them if driven like that head case (2live) lol

maybe another bike it could have been

Passenger or not theres no way a Williams will keep up with a 996. Round the bends maybe but not on a straight.

I would say a 400 of some sort.

See ya

Matt

no was def not a duke.

the exhaust note was kinda more like a high pich wail than a deep grunt if u know wot i mean