Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: me vs bike

Forum User
    The Honda VFR and the Augusta is the only bikes i can think of that has a Quad under the seat, if this was one, the smallest version was a 750cc ranging up to 1100cc, and they're quick, not to rain on ur parade but i think the Biker was going soft with passenger (As I Would b) and u ain't giving bikes the credit they deserve, a CBR 600 f1 will leave my evo for dead, the old ///M3 was arguably one of the fastest cars on the road once u hit 3rd gear and my m8 made me look silly on his GSXR 600, in all honesty i'd b pretty pissed off if sum1 sat on my tail whilst i had a pillion, poor show, think the biker woulda been the same not surprised to see a clio there, more like hacked off

J o n
    bikes are faster than any car on any straight, but they don't corner at all well and if you know the roads he means you'll prolly see how easy it would be... think you need to get some vid footage of you blasting up and down there so people can see the roads Jon... lol

I can see that John. I kept with a bike up the C&F with my dci, and that was mainly because I was cornering much, much quicker.

Forum User
    Of that i've absolutley no doubt, not disputing that but this?!

2Live "i was absolutely flat out thru 3rd 4th into 5th, still rite on his wheel"

just sayin it doesnt sound like the dude was tryin to hard!

J o n
    thing is you prolly could, imagine a load of S bends going uphill (or down... lol) and the bends get progressively further away, you can pretty much flat them out in a std williams with a combo of skill, balls and the right car... 2 live deffo has the balls, cos he's a ****ing nutter, he almost has the skill (for an old man! lol) and he deffo has the car... him on coilovers and completely stock engine he left me, putting in a whole section of road between us... also bearing in mind I was a shit load faster in a straight line at that time as he was using std ecu as well... so i see where your coming from, so 2 live would be better getting a pic of the road, it's like a rally stage! lol

Forum User
    Not keen on this road and i've never seen it b4, sounds a bit of a handfull, if it is like that i'll fuuk off and wait for 2live to come on a tear me a new ass for talkin shite cos ur totally right, i've got 1 a bit like that round my way, and it's tough on the bike a lotta to and from on the bike seat, hard work

J o n
    basically just iimagine a road that's down/up hill, has a straight and a hairpin and then just keep imagining that for the rest of the way and that's basically it... lol. some great roads up there, but they are all car roads imo, bikes dont really stand a chance, not enough straights lol

the 4 pipes were spread out more under the seat mate....kinda like in line.......

havent a fukkin clue as to what bike it was ....but like i say, with the performance, id say about 4-600...

the road is as jesus says, kinda nice long sweeping bends, with a few tight fukkas thrown in for good measure. the bit wher i caught most of the gap back is tight n twisty, def not a bikes best kinda terrain. the 3rd 4th 5th flat out...lol...i was still cornering hehe albeit a tightish right left right with a sweeping left to follow.....

the right left right can be taken at some speed, as long as u get the 1st one right lol.

J o n
    love those roads... nothing better than overtaking on that first corner... pmsl, class that, never seen Wayne shit his pants so much

lol.no mate..was further up the road...past the chinky....near the lay by hehe