Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: me vs bike

me vs bike

dunno exactly wot kinda bike it was like.....he had a passenger on the back, it had 4 zorsts comin out under the seat

anyway...jesus n monkey will know the road lol.......on me local handling test track, came up behind a bike, there were 2 cars in front of him, as soon as he got to a straight, he went past em, was a bit of a built up area, and a car comin, so i waited, and went round at the next oppertunity. anyway, the guy had waited up for me lol, got to another couple twistty bits, was all over him, had to keep backin off, came to another 2 cars, a bit spaced between, he took em, i waited again.....went past them , then theres a s bend, over a railway bridge, bit tight, but can be taken at some speed, by this time the bike was a way in front, but with bends between us, i knew id be able to pull back on him in the next few sections of road before it straightens out...anyway i caught him about 3 bends from the straight, and i was totally surprised wen he didnt pull away from me on the straight....i was absolutely flat out thru 3rd 4th into 5th, still rite on his wheel, was comin up to traffic then and a built up area so i backed off....he slowed too, give me a big thumbs up, and we both took it steady from there lol.

class...dunno wot bike it was like, but think he was a bit surprised to see the little clio rite on his ass both flat out in a straight lol.

Forum User
    Could he just not having been totally going for it cus he had a passenger?

lol..by the note of his exhaust i would say he was def givin it full beans mate lol.

if i thort he was takin it steady cos of pass...i wouldnt have posted lol

It'll have been a 400 with a passenger on they'll not be much faster than a Willy with 2 people on.

See ya

Matt

yeah i was thinkin more along the 4-600 lines......no way was it bigger than that lol.

Forum User
    Was it a sportsbike? Sounds like MV Augusta if it had 4 exhaust pipes coming under the seat. If it was, then he was taking it easy with the pillion. Silly fast bike, expensive and very sexy.

My mate had a VFR400 and with 2 people on I could keep up with that in the Clio then I passed him when he maxed out.

He's now got a CBR600 that even with 2 people on canes the **** out of mine. With just him riding within 10 seconds he's disappeared lol.

See ya

Matt

looked more of a tourer than a sports bike tbh......altho i didnt see anything other than the rear end.....was close up like..but not close enuff to av a look at owt other than where he was lol

Forum User
    it was a grandad 90!

nah......it was red lol