Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

oulton yesterday..

Was cracking day.....apart from the 10 red flags or so lol Should be some cracking footage flying about shortly....most of them with Zollo having some influence! Your a nutter lol or maybe a good driver or both? I need to get my car sorted so it stops like the nana...eye opening passenger laps!

Gaz have you disconnected the battery?

What a day, and what a track . Scary in the morning, having not ever been there before, but once it had dried out . Great fun chasing after a very twitchy lightweight Clio

I reckon Oulton is more difficult to learn than Cadwell. I really should have had an instructor, cos some of the lines I was taking must have been rubbish! Was using 4 gears in the morning, but only 2 by the end of the day

Pain in the bloody arse all those red flags though. All those racers need to buy a reliable car and learn how to drive :P . Still, was pretty awesome having 360 Challenge Stradales, F40s, GT3 RSs, ect blasting past. Bloody Ginettas though

And big thanks to Gaz for letting me out in the Banana. I want it. Coilovers and all

N/W Rep & Club Events Co-Ordinator GazTwo's Avatar
    Eye excellent day couldn't have had better weather really....was gonna be damp in the morning no matter what the weather at this time of the year....but once it dried out I couldn't get enough.

Was the worse day I've had for red flags and those Ginetta things were pissing me right off....

The guys waving the flags could learn to wave that blue flag a bit more and not just when they see a car that looks faster!!!!.....Got stuck behind one of those Ginetta's for a lap and no blue flag got waved even though I was stuck up his arse and making hand gestures at the marshalls... ....then a 360 comes flying up behind us and there waving the flag like thier life depended on it!!

Anyway top day and Oulton is a brilliant track and I'll defo be going back.

Got quite a bit of Zollo 3 wheelin sideways due to him being a camera hore and as soon as your behind him the showboating starts.... ...will have to pass the tape on to Jesus to edit and upload.

Rachel managed 1 lap in the passenger with Zollo in the Nana and she couldn't get out quick enough....

Forgot to go and see the picture guy so I'll try and find out the company.

Not done the battery trick yet Martin, will probably take it off over night and have a blast tomorrow.....u sorted yours???

probably the most technical track in the uk

Forum User
    I want to do Oulton, hopefully before FCS

Sounds like an excellent day lads, did the cars all hold up ok?

Danny

ai well played fellas, i was well jealous in the pub thursday, i had work to look forward to next day and u boys had oulton park calling! fair? i think not! :(

Quote Originally Posted by GazTwo

Not done the battery trick yet Martin, will probably take it off over night and have a blast tomorrow.....u sorted yours???
    I'm going down tommorow to put the new aa membership to use... sort the vids gaz it's easy..

www.trackphoto.co.uk

for the pics gaz...not up yet though.

N/W Rep & Club Events Co-Ordinator GazTwo's Avatar
    ....will keep an eye out for them, some decent pics from what I saw.

Sorry don't do vids my computer is slower than slow as Jesus can confirm....I'll sort out getting it over to Jesus.