Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Forum User

Constant bitching

Can we remove any posts about all this shit between us and f7p and cs, its old old news, i can't see why lifeless twats have to keep bringing it up.

Delete all the posts and start a warning system for those that feel the need to constantly start shit.

I'm not the only one thats getting ****ed off with it

Forum User
    agree, im sick of seeing it on here, thought we was 'suppose' to be better then that

You dont get these sort of posts on cliosport or f7 forum

:P

Cant sya ive noticed any tbh

They don't bother me on any of the sites as i choose to ignore them but they do need to stop.

Mat.

Forum User
    interesting that 20 minutes after posting this thread you went off to bitch about cs yet again tom, to a newbie. http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/...ic.php?t=10287

i get sick of reading all the shit about other clubs to be honest, a club is only as good as its members allow it to be, do you want wc to get a reputation as being full of bitches aswell?

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by MatBrown
    They don't bother me on any of the sites as i choose to ignore them but they do need to stop.

Mat.
    I wish everyone shared your attitude, the clio forum world would be a much happier place :P

Agreed i thought it was a club for clio enthusasts(SP) not to bitch about each other and other forums why can we all get on and use all forums as a large forum and all mingle ???????????

KEEP THE PEACE !!!!!!!

clio16valver.co.uk - Mk1 Clio 16v Dedicated Club
    it was all ok b4 KS came on here moaning but i cant say anything as much as i would like it to go back to normal i still give my oppinion, JUST CUZ I LIKE THE ACTION! IM ADDICTED TO IT NOWWWW

would be good to go back to our normal peace state of mind but now its started i dont see it stopping any time soon

J o n
    if KS comes on here I think people are entitled to challenge his bullshit views seeing as he's already been told in no uncertain terms that he's not welcome. but then that goes for every forum he has ever signed up to, so no surprise it kicks off when he comes on is it?

Quote Originally Posted by MatBrown

Mat.
    im with matt.....does make good reading sum times though :P