Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2live & northy vs Audi TT 225

Well i dont think we did too bad there jon....thanks for letting me have a small play.

Hope you enjoyed the wake up call on the m1 Mr TT....lol

lol.was droppin it into 4th at 100...absolutely mullered him.had to keep jumpin on the brakes......left it in 5th..give him a head start....still catch him lol...was chillin it out wen we came up to the traffic..obviously he wasnt lol...... think he mitev bin a bit pised off?? battered by 2 10+ year old clios on the mway.........then a flash of blue lights at over 110.....wasnt his day lol

i know...was chuckling when i saw the blue pal.

well i wasnt backing off but was on it and he didnt pull away. was more worried about gravel flying up and hitting my car lol....plus them brakes are usless.

enjoyed it pal...was good to see the one in front back where it belongs.

J o n
    Northy playing catch up again... hehe

...only one answer lad, cams!

hmmmmmmm.........but im running same cams as northy.......under developed head...only diff now is hes got prowler fanimold n iv got a chip. mapped to suit my engine i mite add tho.....lol

so i still reckon im down on power to his hehe

nar...

when the first does we once we set off had i changed at 6.500rpm and you pulled away by miles was well pleased for you.

Then when on the second doo i had been discovering the optimum rpm to have another go when i saw the needle didnt stop untill 6800. Av that i thought and gave you the nod for a 4th gear 80mph do.

Thanks for the headstart pal...lol but you gain 2 seconds by changing later thanks to the raised limiter to 5th. Started to Hold the gap in 5th mate, then eased off....

http://media.putfile.com/northys-limiter-4th---5th

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 live
    hmmmmmmm.........but im running same cams as northy.......under developed head...only diff now is hes got prowler fanimold n iv got a chip. mapped to suit my engine i mite add tho.....lol

so i still reckon im down on power to his hehe
    you say this about the head, but it obviously doesn't make that much difference!

think we all now know that on its own a chip is the single best performance mod you can do within a realistic budget anyway, sure TB's on their own make more, but for basic mods chip has seen the best results from what I have seen... its that rev limit more than anything... lol

thing is tho mate...its wot the chips mapped to thats the important bit i believe.....iv run kill power chips on both mine and rochdalewilliams' willy 2...dint make a shite of diff...but the werent mapped to either car....jus an off the shelf job.....this 1 however...well......u know the score lol.

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 live
    thing is tho mate...its wot the chips mapped to thats the important bit i believe.....iv run kill power chips on both mine and rochdalewilliams' willy 2...dint make a shite of diff...but the werent mapped to either car....jus an off the shelf job.....this 1 however...well......u know the score lol.
    sorry, i forgot to say a 'proper' chip

you knew what I meant you pedantic old bastard anyway