I was heading home from the meet last night, taking it easy ish and a car started to flash me, thought hmmmmm whos that...so slowed do to about 60 for them to catch up.....low and behold a 172 cup over took me, then it slowed down and let me over take aproaching a roundabout (should had stopped at the round about for a standing start battle.......

But, I love that roundabout lol...went into it in 3rd with the cup about 3-4 car lengths behind me, it was well behind after the roundabout and it wasn't catching me went up to about 140mph and thought thats a bit to fast for this road and slowed down lol thought it was Chris n' nic from the meet? If it was were you trying? lol

Then a few juctions down, "whats this a brand new white Mk5 Golf GTi mwhahaha" it was just setting of from a red light, I was doing about 5mph as I was braking for the red light, so I banged it in 1st must have got him abit of guard tbh....but he gave it ago, The hybrid pulled on him in 1st 2nd and 3rd, enough for me to pull in, in front of him. seemed a bit to easy really?