Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    looks a nice example but you've got to wonder why the owner only kept it for a couple of months

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by TriO`
    looks a nice example but you've got to wonder why the owner only kept it for a couple of months
    bought it then tried to insure it, "computer says no" thats the most likely reason tbh!

Or someone said they eat headgaskets and blow up and scared hium into selling it on.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    there's reasons for and against, depends how much you like the colour scheme and the alloys, as those are usually the first problem associated with modding the Willy... in that they are all blue (well, Willy 3 is some girly blue/purple ) and the alloys are a trademark style and obviously gold, so any changes here are usually met with stiff opposition... personally I love the Willy looks, colour and alloys (apart from the colour which is boring now... going black/silver!).

either way get one khany, you've always been impressed with the speed and handling of Mehdi's hybrids! for the money you can go faster, BUT, you cant look as good and nor will you handle as good for the money. personally i'd get the Willy, even though its 4 insurance groups higher this makes little difference and you get the exclusivity (get a Willy 1 though imo), plus you have a wider front track, better suspension, so the platform is easier to work on and requires less mods... i'd only get a FULLY sorted hybrid personally, ie wide track, 2.0, cams, the lot basically.

so what happened to the golf mate??? I liked that!
    Which golf?...the black vr6 has been sold...I now have a 1997 Ford mondeo TD as a run around until I find my next fun car!

Yeah I agree Jesus.....Insurance is not a factor in this decision as you know I've had M3's and the lot so no problem on the insurance front.

Whats so good about the Willy 1 over the Willy 2 or 3? Surely the newer the better?

I was going to get another M3 but I simply don't do enough miles and long distance runs, most of my journys are short and around town etc thats why I want a little nimble street racer type.....the clio is perfect for that. Ideally I would like a Trophy after taking my mates for a long test drive its simply awesome...but at £13500....well over my budget .

I think I will go for a standard Williams ....just need to find a decent one!

So i f you knw of one let me know!!!!!!!!

Khany

Quote Originally Posted by k9any
    Whats so good about the Willy 1 over the Willy 2 or 3? Surely the newer the better?
    not so m8.....the newer 1s (williams 3) have sun roofs = more weight

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by k9any
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    there's reasons for and against, depends how much you like the colour scheme and the alloys, as those are usually the first problem associated with modding the Willy... in that they are all blue (well, Willy 3 is some girly blue/purple ) and the alloys are a trademark style and obviously gold, so any changes here are usually met with stiff opposition... personally I love the Willy looks, colour and alloys (apart from the colour which is boring now... going black/silver!).

either way get one khany, you've always been impressed with the speed and handling of Mehdi's hybrids! for the money you can go faster, BUT, you cant look as good and nor will you handle as good for the money. personally i'd get the Willy, even though its 4 insurance groups higher this makes little difference and you get the exclusivity (get a Willy 1 though imo), plus you have a wider front track, better suspension, so the platform is easier to work on and requires less mods... i'd only get a FULLY sorted hybrid personally, ie wide track, 2.0, cams, the lot basically.

so what happened to the golf mate??? I liked that!
    Which golf?...the black vr6 has been sold...I now have a 1997 Ford mondeo TD as a run around until I find my next fun car!

Yeah I agree Jesus.....Insurance is not a factor in this decision as you know I've had M3's and the lot so no problem on the insurance front.

I was going to get another M3 but I simply don't do enough miles and long distance runs, most of my journys are short and around town etc thats why I want a little nimble street racer type.....the clio is perfect for that. Ideally I would like a Trophy after taking my mates for a long test drive its simply awesome...but at £13500....well over my budget .

I think I will go for a standard Williams ....just need to find a decent one!

So i f you knw of one let me know!!!!!!!!

Khany
    yeah mate, the black one was mint! what the fook are you like, buy a car, spend money on it then sell it! still, Mondeo TD is major pimpin' ;)

exactly, M3 was no probs, so group 17 car will be easy, i'm only paying £400 fully comp with NCD protection :D

Willy 1 is the original that's why personally i'd have one of those. they dont have electric mirrors iirc, but they have the all important gold plaque. Willy 2 all electrics and slight cosmetic phase 1 to 2 differences and the Willy 3 is the wrong colour, has extra weight in the doors, ABS, and a ghey sunroof ;) lol

Trophy's are lovely, well wanted the one in Scroteport, but the ****ers wouldn't let me test drive it unless I was buying it fookin idiots, that makes sense! Still, as much as I like them it would only ever be a daily replacement for the Willy so I can keep the faster car for weekends, i've spent more than I care to remember on this thing now, but it's half way towards being a very fast car... i've done the expensive bits! lol

I'll keep an eye out bro, if you see any gimme a shout and we can go have a look at them.

I have a Willy 1 for sale.

Mat.

Quote Originally Posted by MatBrown
    I have a Willy 1 for sale.

Mat.
    You have PM

Williams1, Hybrid, 106GTi, 1966 VW Splitscreen Camper, Limited edition Yamaha R46 #903 of 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    pm northy he nos all about that one what was re shelled

im always a bit worried about cars listed on ebay

it means no one has bought it off trader BE CAREFULL
    Not at all fella...... I sold both my 172 and 182 on ebay without even trying autotrader, you get too many tossers calling if its on trader and both times i wanted a quick sale....both cars took only 3 days to sell

Quote Originally Posted by smokey
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    pm northy he nos all about that one what was re shelled

im always a bit worried about cars listed on ebay

it means no one has bought it off trader BE CAREFULL
    Not at all fella...... I sold both my 172 and 182 on ebay without even trying autotrader, you get too many tossers calling if its on trader and both times i wanted a quick sale....both cars took only 3 days to sell
    I agree with above - I dont bother with trader anymore either as more success on e-bay. Bought my last 4 cars off there & sold two, no bad experiences YET

Jaine