BMC CDA for 16v/Williams and possibly 172/182

ive not fitted this yet, but i want to go on holiday this year really badly and my funds are very limited now im paying a lot more insurance due to the crash of the Clio GTT

this CDA is the same size as the one for the 172/182, its wide and short, however it has the 85mm engine side opening, not the usual 70mm one, with a hill power bend in place you should be able to use a drop down adapter and fit this to a 172/182?

i sourced a good inlet adapter which looks like this, its tapered so should give better flow than the K-Tec one, its also larger

I then bought 2 breather filters and pipe connectors, and some silicone hose, oh and of course the BMC CDA

the costs were as follows

adapter - £25
    CDA - £200
    breathers - £8 each
    pipe adapters - £3 each

total cost is £247 not including the silicone hose, the reason ive not included that in it is that this doesnt fit in the space available if its wanted to be pointed forward, some wire reinforced ducting hose from SFS/Samco would bend perfectly to do this and keep diameter but i never got around to buying any, ive used it before and it definitely would fit very well

if this doesnt sell then when ive got some cash available its getting fitted properly with some of that hose, but at the moment my funds are very limited and i cant really afford to have this sat in my room doing nothing

this is how it could be setup but personally i wouldnt use a silicone hose id use wire reinforced flexi ducting as it would fit easier

this is it fitted to my car, however the engine wasnt run and nothing has been done up tight, i was just checking for room etc, i didnt have the breather hoses at that point

im open to offers on the kit, no i wont take less than £150, ideally id like £200 for it but i know most wont pay that even though everything is brand new

post any offers or pm me, its up to you

Would you sell the adaptor seperately?

nope, its useless without it

Ok fully understand. Already got a BMC but no adaptor. I'll av a think and may get back to you. Could always sell my BMC I suppose. I'll let you know.

Oh and does £150 include delivery?

Where are you based?

based in St Helens

i might let it go for £160 inc delivery if i dont have any other offers

ive got some holiday brochures now, i just need some money to book it with lol