Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    clio16valver.co.uk - Mk1 Clio 16v Dedicated Club
    matty whats the gsf website add again fella?

That's bollocks. I've got a halfords one and it's perfect. It's the wiper ARM that'll be the problem. If the spring has lost its springiness then it won't be pushing the wiper to the screen enough.

Forum User
    I just got the universal ones from my local car care shop,a nd cut ti to length and slid it in, works 100% fine

Forum User
    http://www.gsfcarparts.com/

Yeah you can buy a wiper and bend to fit but if you get teh proper plastic Valeo one you don't have any problems.

And gsf are much cheaper than Halfords, about half the price for Bosch which I use on front. And AFAIK Halfords don't sell valeo.

Yeah you can get a universal one but by fitting correct valeo one in first place will make sure.

I don't get what everyone's on about with this bending thing. All wipers have carriers on them for the blade and these move independently, allowing any blade to shape itself to the screen.

Forum User
    If you look at proper valeo one, its plastic rather than metal and curved. When I first went to Renault they did not know which one it was and not all fitted, this was to teh actual arm (phase 2). In the end a Espace one did fit.

GSF quote clio as having special rear wiper for fitting clio, perhaps phase 2 only need this. But as they are cheaper than Halfords and close to them I always go there for my wipers plus other sundries.

clio16valver.co.uk - Mk1 Clio 16v Dedicated Club
    sweet - £1 from gsf :D

Forum User
    That seems cheap.

Don't forget to use cliosport discount for 10 per cent off, they don't usually ask for member number and just say ok when going in. Leamington store doesn't ask anyway.

Also worth getting oil filters, sump washers, front wipers even spark plugs if needed as always cheap.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by matty
    That seems cheap.

Don't forget to use cliosport discount for 10 per cent off, they don't usually ask for member number and just say ok when going in. Leamington store doesn't ask anyway.

Also worth getting oil filters, sump washers, front wipers even spark plugs if needed as always cheap.
    Another local lol, why weren't you at teh meet in cov lol.

Seen willy55 (Chris) around leamington? thats his neck of the woods.

Nope never been asked of rmine at leamington, birmingham main midlands warehouse, or heathrow main uk warehouse

I have no idea which bit is curved. As i keep saying, the blade on any wiper curves.

The screens virtually flat anyway.