Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The £615 is comparable to my £575.00 price. so which one is cheaper?

can you better demon tweeks mate ?

J o n
    I notieced you put the Avo and Gaz coilovers in the same bracket, but Gaz really are the pits, standard cars handle far better, but the Avo's I think are well under rated after driving and being in cars with them... they are deffo a step up from standard.

what other makes do you have, I'd like coilovers, but I don't want to spend that much... but I also wouldn't want GAZ ones... what deals could you do on AVO's mate?

I will check the DT price northy and repost accordingly,

Ive just started to egt teh Weitec parts in, just waiting for the full listing to coem through thou atm. These are made by KW, very high quality but dont have the INOX stainless as the KW originals.

I wont be putting deal up with AVO as I wouldnt be able to match some dealers on them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    I notieced you put the Avo and Gaz coilovers in the same bracket, but Gaz really are the pits, standard cars handle far better, but the Avo's I think are well under rated after driving and being in cars with them... they are deffo a step up from standard.

what other makes do you have, I'd like coilovers, but I don't want to spend that much... but I also wouldn't want GAZ ones... what deals could you do on AVO's mate?
    How do you figure Gaz are soo bad? They fitment is wank but are'nt really bad in terms of performance.

build quality is poor.

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin.

How do you figure Gaz are soo bad? They fitment is wank but are'nt really bad in terms of performance.
    had a go against the white beast on GAZ coilovers and pissed all over it with standard suspension... and that's a far far far faster car... no matter what settings same results. Mehdi can drive too, so it's deffo not an ability thing, he's been driving clio's a lot longer than I have! lol

had a go against the white beast on GAZ coilovers and pissed all over it with standard suspension... and that's a far far far faster car... no matter what settings same results. Mehdi can drive too, so it's deffo not an ability thing, he's been driving clio's a lot longer than I have! lol
    You can't compare coilovers in that way! You need to drive a car to get a good feeling. And even then, if they're adjustable, you've got to make sure it's set up right!

Anyway, of course you beat him, you were on standard suspension :P

J o n
    the people that set it up know what they are doing and even said why did he buy them... but us NW lads know how to test our cars out to the extreme and trust me, after a few RA's and some long and short bends it really was no comparison. tried with full dampening and set to low as hell, made a bit of difference, but the conclusion was that he should have opted for std setup... i've only ever been in GAZ and AVO coilovered' cars and the AVO's are better than the std setup and GAZ are worse... both imo of course, but i'm always right, so take it as gospel

People have been believing the Gospel and Jesus for years, so I'm not about to stop the trend on this occasion :P