Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Williams One

Williams One

Im selling my Williams one. Num 276. Currently 77k on clock. Had the car nearly a year now but really need to sell as started an apprenticeship and now drive a van. And the wages are crippling me!! Has MOT until August and i will get 6 months tax before its sold. Also has Cat 1, Cobra alarm. The interior of the car is in great condition (As are many Williams). The car has bubbling on the rear arches and also rusting in the corner of the door where the Door meets the front wing. I could get this all sorted before its sold but obv the price would shoot up. Im selling it as i cant really afford to keep it any longer just sitting in my garage. And i need the money to get me through the year.The last service was at 66k but was done when the car was on 72k. This did however include cambelt change. Before that the car has FSH and all receipts of previous work. This car is obviously not a minter so if thats what your looking for then this car isnt for you. But it is still in good condition for its age and drives with not faults, or noises!! Im only looking for 1800 pounds (Pound sign not working) which i think is a bargain for the car. Located in Dorset

clio16valver.co.uk - Mk1 Clio 16v Dedicated Club
    bargain!!!!

any pics fella?

Hmmmm

I'm off to scotland for new year tomorrow until monday night. I'll prob be in touch when I get back. Already got a mint williams 2 but fancy a project car too

pm's mate

cheers for the pms guys. Im not on internet much as im in London training for the next 6 months and only get to go on internet when im down here. my e-mail address is harrys(at)lycos.co.uk Hopefully i should be able to get some pics up during the weekend. Just to say to say i really cant take lower than 1800 for the car. I think this price is already very cheap. Though please let me know if u think its too steep. Hopefully the pics will do the car justice. (My at sign doesnt work, My keyboard is rubbish)

bargain fella!!!!!! very cheap as it is! if i had a spare 1.8k lying around i would love to have it!
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Forum User
    damn thats tidy. if this woulda come up 2months ago i would ripped yer arm cos i only just bought a valver for 1700

cheers mate, i will miss the car when its gone, i really love it. But i just dont have the time to use it enough and need the money tbh. Cheers!

I would love that. Shame i have no money :(