Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another pointless "I love my car thread lol"

I ****in love my car lol. :P

Just changed the rear pads as the were grinding Took her out for a good thrashing as you do and im still smiling now :D

u n its a keeper if your still smilin after owning a car for a while, like i tell me m8s, there no other was than the 16v way :D

oh how i miss mine

Ive had it 2 1/2 years now and my dads tryin to talk me into gettin somet else cuz it keeps breaking. Im considering a 106gti 0r 306gti6 next year but i honestly dont think i will be happy with either of them. It would kill me to sell this car. :(

clio16valver.co.uk - Mk1 Clio 16v Dedicated Club
    your car never looks as good as it does when the owner drives it away :D

Quote Originally Posted by Williams-Jr
    your car never looks as good as it does when the owner drives it away :D
    Before I sent the beast away for the respray I had to very reluctantly lend "mother" the car to post a birthday card - watching it drive away without me in it for the first time...

not quite the same but it shit me up summat rotten!

I have had my valver since 1996! I recon I must have had my car longer then most on here..... I just cant sell it, it's like a member of my family! Besides I have spent way to much money on it to sell now.

clio16valver.co.uk - Mk1 Clio 16v Dedicated Club
    thats it....u end up spending so much money on them u never wanna sell them....i know im gonna end up having another after my naples goes...but then again its getting a whole new life, suspension, engine, brakes, gearbox, zorst everything is gonna be new so its gonna be factory special again so i aint selling her yet, best car ive ever owned [then again, i have only owned 3 clios, 1.2 1.4 and valver :D]

Thats kinda what happened to mine, it was costing me to much money so i stuck it in the garage for 4 years untill i could afford to resurrect it. It was a valver but is now a 2.0 wide tracked lowered hybrid and is like a different car really, it is a lot less civilised then it used to be but is oh so much more fun. I have to thank all thsoe williams owners who keep smashing up there cars for all the bits! :P

Forum User
    :D

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulio
    Thats kinda what happened to mine, it was costing me to much money so i stuck it in the garage for 4 years untill i could afford to resurrect it. It was a valver but is now a 2.0 wide tracked lowered hybrid and is like a different car really, it is a lot less civilised then it used to be but is oh so much more fun. I have to thank all thsoe williams owners who keep smashing up there cars for all the bits! :P
    mines not smashed up(yet)
    and id def say mine sint really a good day to day car now, bucket seats and hard suspension isnt comfy esp with no radio and a loudish exhaust!!