Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I dont agree

Banned
    Do we need moderators?

Forum works fine as it is.

yes.

Only 4 when u play up though

Right guys...i know what your all saying but you will have to wait for the all singing all dancing sections...they are on the way though.

Banned
    This new web site best have my throne section in it. I have been saving up some great stories.

well you have to be a member to use it...thats the only rules. Ok mate.

Banned
    Its your site pistacio :D

To be honest with the limited time you've had on this I must say im impressed, takes a lot fo work to setup a new site especially with a forum, all the work with thte stickers defo takes time.

I think they are going about it the right way, get the new site online in some shape or form then spend time fine tuning it.

Not meaning to poo poo your first effort Fatboy but originally I was put off posting and participating on the site due to me thinking it would be a short lived fad (how wrong am I ? lol) but I have been proved wrong, which is nice, it all seems to be coming along nicely due to the enthusiasm to the cause which is Williamsclio, theres a real community spirit on here which has long snce been removed by the Mods/Admin on Cliosport.

I think its good choice that Fatboy has enlisted Northy and he's done a sterling job so far, I definatly can't wait for the new site to go live, be it finsihed or not.

My 2ps worth.

Agree with Stromba though about the sections, would give you more bang for buck.

Forum User
    Being new to all of this prehaps someone can explain the role of both the Moderators and area reps. I agree with KS can't this forum self moderate, everyone on here seems willing and able to express their opinions freely and go out of their way to give no offence, slap me down ( gently ) but it would appear that half the probs with other sites is the heavy handed judgement by the so say moderators that have helped ruin it for people that like to push the boat out a bit. All sounds a bit Orwellian 1984 big brother. Theres some PLAYERS on this site, I hope they are not reffed out of the game

Good work imo.......Its going to be big baby!!!!

I will bring my £10 for a sticker and membership on wednesday

tell you guys what! how about i drop the site and the forum for a few months until we get it all done???? nope none of you would like that! its work in progress people it takes time! and with your £5 dont forget you are also helping towards the building of the site and the hosting costs! sometimes i dont know why i even bother! if you dont want to pay your £5 then dont bother,plenty of other people have donated.
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215