Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    wot mods u runnin jesus i 4get ???

J o n
    my car's standard mate... only got cams, powerflow sys, decat and K&N panel filter

awaiting a remap for ultimate kick ass power... oh how I miss the Donny spec... that chip worked wonders... gimme it back 2 live!!! pmsl

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 live
    never ever lost a race to a type r...............ever

even from 100 upwards.

backed off from 1 once....but the way the guy was driving i had to really...eh gunner lol
    lol that type r driver was weaving his car from side to side at 140 the nutter.

My mate in work has just bought a CTR, wants to have a blast with mine. As soon as it's out of the garage it's on!!

Those TR's are fast, I've had a few doos with them in the past, I only just beat one, and the other looked tuned up and there wasn't really anything in it, both had to back off before we got to stupid speeds cos we saw a copper sat on the side of the dual carriageway!!

Don't know how I will do against my mates, he's a bit of a fookin loony!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo
    My mate in work has just bought a CTR, wants to have a blast with mine. As soon as it's out of the garage it's on!!

Those TR's are fast, I've had a few doos with them in the past, I only just beat one, and the other looked tuned up and there wasn't really anything in it, both had to back off before we got to stupid speeds cos we saw a copper sat on the side of the dual carriageway!!

loonys always win lol....

remember racin my m8 down sum stupidly small, narrow, hilly and bendy lanes in his valver rep 1.4, he almost left me 4 dead, was takin blind bend at silly speads!

Quote Originally Posted by iLL_MoVeS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo

loonys always win lol....

remember racin my m8 down sum stupidly small, narrow, hilly and bendy lanes in his valver rep 1.4, he almost left me 4 dead, was takin blind bend at silly speads!

lol....sometimes. u can drive quite sensibly and still be rite there with them sometimes.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    my car's standard mate... only got cams, powerflow sys, decat and K&N panel filter

awaiting a remap for ultimate kick ass power... oh how I miss the Donny spec... that chip worked wonders... gimme it back 2 live!!! pmsl
    Didnt know statndard cars came with all that mate!? ;)

Iv had blast with my mates CTR from standing and from 2nd up to 100, dead even from rolling but standing i get beat slightly!!!

I used to be able to keep up with CTRs until about 100 in my GTi6, so a mildly modded Williams should keep it honest easily