Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Williams Engine swap for Valver engine!

Ok im thinking about swapping my williams engine from my hybrid back to a standard valver engine!
    Whoever wants to swap will have the pay for the engines swapping over and make me the best offer. will take a set of ph2 rims with new/good tyres!, Cash, other things????
    Im very very skint and im looking at anything that will get me some cash, i am also looking at bringing the valver back to standard instead of modified.
    Engine is from a williams 2, has aprox 74k miles on it, oil change last week with halfords mineral oil but its crap and taps so id change it.
    Gearbox is a 16v one and i believe the syncro has gone on 2nd gear as it often decides to jump out of 2nd.
    Will be supplied with a brand new genuine renault Aux belt, genuine renault fuel and oil filter.

Offers please!

After selling the Williams engine, getting a 16v one fitted etc.. and all the effort, I don't think it'll make much money at all? Just a lot of hassle!

i would swap u my engine mate but its not standard and i dont have the money to pay for the swap

unless u wanna swap whole cars

Quote Originally Posted by Dancliovalver
    unless u wanna swap whole cars
    Probably easier! Well, it is much easier!

how tempting and totally wrong timing is this?!

We'll just go to winston together, sure he'll swap em for £100

I've got a set of phase 2's with metal (yes metal!) centre caps - chist i'd even pay for a refurb and tyres to get that engine!

id be interested in swapping cars perhaps...... hopefully ill have some money after xmas and be able to get the car upto scratch and not have to swap anything :D

hmm..interesting...let m,e know the outcome mate..id b quite intrested in this

well if u wanna send me some details of your car mate via PM and ill send u some of mine and we will go from there!!

If u want to go quick - Port-Formance (07767 787097)
    You say in your post that the syncro on 2nd has gone, does this mean that you are looking to swap the gearbox also! I am very tempted, but not sure about going from a 1.8 with no problems to a 2.0 with a tapping noise and a brocken gearbox!!! Let me know exactly what you are thinking of for the swap!!!