Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

WHO ON HERE OWNS WILLIAMS 329????

right ive searched thru some old posts on cliosport when i first joined and i had hassle with purchasing my williams read post for more info!

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=73908

and here

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=73939

i looked thru the threads and noticed that Adi82 owns it now but he said that some other member used to own it on here??? if so who was it? and did you purchase it from a place near reading called castle cars??? if so please get in touch!
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

I am now the owner of williams 1 no.329 which i purchased in march earlier this year. The previous owner was also a member on here and i think his user name was willy329. Not sure if he still uses the forum as ive not seen him post on here since he sold the car although you may still be able to get hold of him. If you want any more details send me a PM and i'll try and help you out.

Adi

cheers mate! i remember test driving and then i got stitched up!(i take it youve read my links???) i just wanna find out if they said anything to him when he bought it from the car sales place???
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

I'll have a look through my history see if theres any mention of where he bought it from

cheers mate! you got any pics???? and did you get the rust by the petrol cap sorted? i totally forgot what number it was and i didnt know that all them old posts of cliosport were still archived(thought they got deleted) i think he part ex'd a car and cash for it???
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Theres no information in the history about where he bought the car from, the previouse owner before him lived in herts area. Still not got round to sorting out the rust around the filler cap and the archs are going now as well, hopefully early next year im going to get those bits sorted. I'll post up some photos in a minute.

cheers mate! i remember the test drive well! plus the place that was selling the car had the wheels refurbed which was a very good selling point of the car! are they still ok??? arches mate? i think most of us are in the same boat!! lol did the windscreen have a small chip or crack in it??? i can remember it had that and the fogs were very cracked
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

why the rekindled interest paul?

These were taken a few months back, not sure whats changed since you went to buy it, i know the owner before me did quite a few mods to it. The only thing ive added is the momo steering wheel and re-painted the scuttle panel and front grill. Although the re-painted bits arnt in these photos.

Yeah the windscreen was replaced, and the fogs have been removed at some point for a cold air feed. Still looking at putting these back to standard. Just need some money first lol, wheels are still mint though just one little curb mark on the front right.