Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FREE yes FREE clubcard points!!!!

How do you make 150 extra clubcard points every shop... its easy! Look below

1. Go into Tesco and pick up a clubcard leaflet, the ones with the temporary cardboard/paperish clubcard inside them.

2.Put items into your shopping basket to the value of no more than a few quid - becasue you are going to loose them 2 points!!! Unless you register that clubcard under your main club card account, not worth it though if your going to do this over and over again!

3.Go to the till with you temporary clubcard, have your items scanned, or even better scan them yourself on the self service checkouts like we have in our store... Once you have finished your shopping and the cashier/self service checkout asks for your payment, hand over your temporary clubcard (The paper one - remember your going to loose these few points, so dont spend to much) and then make your payment...

Shortly after, the cashier will hand over your receipt for the purchase and a receipt/voucher with a barcode on it to be used on your next purchase to earn yourself an extra 150 points!!!

4. Next time you go in store, you can just buy a few items, or your weekly shop... When you get to the till and make your payment, hand over the voucher for an extra 150 points and your normal clubcard (not the temporary one) and it will automatically be credited to your account and show at the bottom of your receipt in the clubcard balance as 150 extra bonus points.

You can chuck that temporary card in the bin - it wont work again! You will have to use a new one every time to get the 150 extra points receipt...

Note: I have never tried this in a Local or Metro store, try and use a general tescos..

Its really that easy.... and you can do it over and over again!

Just repeat the steps... If your really greedy, you can do it more than once a day as well... worked for me!!!
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Forum User
    what dya get for 150 points though??

2p off some shampoo?

i believe a point is worth a penny in every pound? so its worth £1.50 in vouchers i believe? i think tesco's do various denominations of gift vouchers which can be used for any of there products apart from fags and lottery!
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

Quote Originally Posted by FATBOY
    i believe a point is worth a penny in every pound? so its worth £1.50 in vouchers i believe? i think tesco's do various denominations of gift vouchers which can be used for any of there products apart from fags and lottery!

and petrol

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_Williams3
    Quote Originally Posted by FATBOY

and petrol
    well spotted mate!!!! i think that tescos and sainsburys are the cheapest fuel prices about at the moment!
    CLIO WILLIAMS 0215

a while ago tesco offerd 5p off at the pump when u spend £50..... dont know if that is still running? but 80p a litre would be good

Forum User
    was still goin last week

sainsburys r doin it as well...not sure how much u have 2 spend though, but my dad gave me a 5p off per ltr the other day :D ...and then i used my reward card 2 get points on the petrol as well

they will easily be able to track this,
    the whole reason for the clubcard is to track what you buy!

so im sure they will just remove the points,

fraudtastic!

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by iLL_MoVeS
    sainsburys r doin it as well...not sure how much u have 2 spend though, but my dad gave me a 5p off per ltr the other day :D ...and then i used my reward card 2 get points on the petrol as well
    i do that lol, pay for a tenners worth of petrol with four vouchers then give them my nectar card