Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks for nothing oliver.
    Now everyone has me down as a liar i would suspect.
    So now I probably wont be selling the car.
    I will still buy the one in Somerset if its okay.
    Then i'll have 3!

The only thing wrong with my williams is it has 99,000 miles on the clock
    but the price is well justified.
    Thanks
    Jason

Forum User
    To be fair you have lied so i suppose the other guy is right.

If you paid £2800 for it no matter what money you have put in to it you wont get that back. Would you take £3000 for it mate?

Re: Williams 3

Quote Originally Posted by proxis
    It looks a bit dodgy when you said you were only selling your car to buy a Williams 1.

Are you afraid your car is going to cost you a lot more money is that why your selling it mate? A grand is a lot to spend since septmeber.
    I know but if i said im after another williams 3 to you chaps alarm bells start ringing. I was trying to get the car better than my mates ggrr ex mate but as you know everything adds up! and by the time i get the wheels powder coated and the rocker cover resprayed it really will be mint but i would have spent over £4000!
    So i thought okay its will be mint at £4000 but i saw a williams 3 by david silvera on this site that looks awesome! He want £4000 and everything is done. I've worked soo hard making this mint and then i see david silvera.

at the end of the day davids will always more desirable as it has less miles
    and that my friend is the honest truth. so help me god!

Forum User
    PM you

Quote Originally Posted by willy3ams
    It looks a bit dodgy when you said you were only selling your car to buy a Williams 1.

Are you afraid your car is going to cost you a lot more money is that why your selling it mate? A grand is a lot to spend since septmeber.
    I know but if i said im after another williams 3 to you chaps alarm bells start ringing. I was trying to get the car better than my mates ggrr ex mate but as you know everything adds up! and by the time i get the wheels powder coated and the rocker cover resprayed it really will be mint but i would have spent over £4000!
    So i thought okay its will be mint at £4000 but i saw a williams 3 by david silvera on this site that looks awesome! He want £4000 and everything is done. I've worked soo hard making this mint and then i see david silvera.

That's the exact same predicatment I was in. Why spend a fortune on mine when I can buy one already sorted and save the hassle. Now I've got a mint one, and some else (on here) has a bargain and very sound Williams. Everyone's happy

Quote Originally Posted by Zollo
    Quote Originally Posted by willy3ams

That's the exact same predicatment I was in. Why spend a fortune on mine when I can buy one already sorted and save the hassle. Now I've got a mint one, and some else (on here) has a bargain and very sound Williams. Everyone's happy
    Thanks Zollo! and on that note i'm off to bed! :o

As FATBOY said if you've got problems please keep it to pm's.

Bitching!

No worries big hp. I just had to clarify a few things for the benefit of everyone.

I think what i put is relevant for anybody interested in this car. I think they should have the full facts before they buy. I realy dont want to start a bitching match on the forum, thats just childish and a waste of everybodys time.

It was that last straw when Jason put that he drove my car all the time, i couldnt believe it! i realy didnt want to have to speak to him again but I thought it was just cheaky. I wanted to clarify this for the benefit of the new owner of my car and all you guys in the club.

I dont realy have anything to gain by posting lies and i could have put a lot worse comments if i just wanted to be bitchy, the last thing i want is to get peoples backs up and cause myself undue stress and hassle!

Most of you will im sure feel the same that if you own a Clio Williams your part of a big family of equally fanantical people and your car is like your baby. Well mine was anyway and over the 12 months i owned my car you wouldnt believe the attention it had from me. I was truly gutted to sell it and know it was one of the best left in the country so when someone puts it down i cant help but defend it as it was my pride and joy. Im sure it will be at some of the meets in the near future so you can make your own mind up chaps.

Finally its come to my attendtion that Jason is telling everyone that Im a Police man and thats why im being "funny". Well yes i am a PC so its in my interest to warn memebers of the public about rougue traders! I see it all the time people losing ££££'s so i wouldnt want it to happen to any of you chaps.

Well thats enough from me, i promise there will be no more bitching or wasting anybodys time with drivel you dont need to here. If you would like to chat then just drop me a PM.

Besides what you may think of the Police they cant be all bad............ Some of them drive a Clio Williams!

Cheers guys!

:D

Despite his attempts to tarnish my car and reptuation i've had some good feedback through PM's.
    I'll be off to view David Silvera's in Somerset this weekend. Cant believe his has really done 29k. If I like it i'll have two!
    one for track day and one for sunday best! Yipee

Dont you just love a bit of banter! certanly makes for interesting reading.