Placed an advert in the Auto Trader just yesterday. Thought you guys might be interested?

1995 RENAULT Clio 2.0 Williams 3 monaco blue 99,152 genuine miles with history to prove this. Comes with e/w, e/m, pas, abs, electric sun roof, front fogs,speedline alloys, 4 months MOT, taxed. HPI clear, AA check clear, 2 previous owners,4 brand new Michelin Pilot Exalto tyres, FSH (service history shown on receipts and paperwork - no stamps in log book since previous owner had the car - he explained his garage carried out servicing and their invoice's show the service carried out - it's not ideal but there are receipts of regular servicing every 6,000 miles....) recent Renault 25 point inspection, service with Mobil 1, Magnecor blue leads, Splitfire Plugs, new gearbox oil change, Sony CD player with stalk adapter for original controls, cobra cat1 alarm & immobliser with 2 new key fobs, Garaged and kept in immaculate condition inside and out. Cambelt change at 72,000 2 yrs ago, good for a further 50,000 according to the experts.. Clutch is also in good condition. No creaks or rattles on this car! This car drives perfectly, with all electrics are in full working order. The car is in totally original condition, radio also included in sale. There's no rust anywhere even under the wheel arches. Arches treated with underbody seal. The car has to be seen to be appreciated. A4 folder full of receipts which show this car has been loved throughout its history. Since I've owned the car - no expense has been spared. The only reason I'm selling this is because I want a Williams 1.

more photos @ http://photobucket.com/albums/d196/jayce72/

£3500 ono