Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

This place is....

....going in the right direction! It seems we are gaining members all the time and right at the moment we have more active users than RSC which is good considering how new this place is......

Forum User
    Indeed it is! Lets hope they keep coming, think theres still a few willy owners on CS that havn't registered yet.

Forum User
    Gotta say......this place is way better than CS! :D

J o n
    yeah, very happy with this forum, but wait til it's been turned into a proper owners club, we'll be number 1 for anthing Williams and MK1 Clio related, plus it helps having the tech guru's like Jon, Matt, Northy, Winston, Gunner, KS, Nick Hill(?) and Stan. It's a shame I didn't know you lot before I got me car!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    yeah, very happy with this forum, but wait til it's been turned into a proper owners club, we'll be number 1 for anthing Williams and MK1 Clio related, plus it helps having the tech guru's like Jon, Matt, Northy, Winston, Gunner, KS , Nick Hill(?) and Stan. It's a shame I didn't know you lot before I got me car!

yeah this place is well cool much preferred to CS especially seen as ahlf the forum is locked but i've paid my fee's on here (no paid founder member status yet :( ) and don't mind on here! not payin for any more than this one though cos i'm a tight yorkshireman and a student :P

Yes got to agree its heading the right way. Its got a nice feel to it.

Hope it doesn't get too popular and end up like CS. That used to be good in the early days. Although i'm sure just aiming at mk1 clio's means we won't get too big, which will keep the friendly/adult atmosphere.

Heh, maybe we should have some "Fight club" ground rules. Like when Brad Pitt said, "1st rule is you never talk about the fight club."

Ours should be like, "King Stromba is never, ever wrong.". Just so that we can ease in the newer members. Or would that be too difficult to regulate here?

Forum User
    Nottingham Williams 1 no. 235 and Clio Cup
    I speak as a 172 Cup and a Williams owner. I found the forum kind of by accident, but think it is the best I have used yet, everyone seems to know each other quite well, and with the FCS and other events the ability to chat with folk you have met will be cool.

The worst forum I have been on was the Civic Type-r one, never felt welcome despite having a type-r on the drive (something to do with all the users spending shed loads on mods I think).

Lets keep it up, and can't wait until it becomes a club (and can't wait to get rid of the CS sticker and replace it with a WC.co.uk one )

Banned
    Dezmondo are you coming to the FCS?