Thread: L141 TBP

L141 TBP

Clio Williams in an old Performance Car magazine article. Anyone on here? Is it still around?

Forum User
    I think this ones my mates he brought the renault willy press car, was in the viz article on CS and jeremy clarkson book

I've seen a few L14* TBP's around!

Someone did say press cars when I spotted one a while ago, dunno how true that is tho..

Forum User

LI41 TBP

YES ITS STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE IN STANDARD TRIM IN LEICESTERSHIRE 94000 MILES WOULD LOVE TO SEE ARTICLE WRITTEN ABOUT IT OR IF ANY ONE KNOWS THE DATE AND NUMBER OF ISSUE THAT WOULD BE GREAT
    PLAQUE NUMBER 166 IF ANYONE HAS ANY OTHER NEWS ON THIS CAR WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM THEM

Ive come across L142 TBP in autocar magazine!

Forum User
    The owner of that car is my boss, its still around unfortunately he prefers looking at it rather than driving it

Mine is a TBP its just 1 number off of that plate.....

I was going through so old (read very old) mags last night and I found the May 1994 Performance Car mag with the article - Fastest A to B group test in it.
    L141 TBP was the car used in the test, I will photograph the article and post it up later on today along with some other Williams related articles that I found.
    I'm hoping to find the original Williams launch road test as I still have 3 boxes to go through.

I remember reading a group test where everyone of the drivers were stunned with how good the williams was. After reading it I took one for a test drive and bought it may have been Performance Car or Car magazine

I think that its the article above Daljk, I will photograph or scan it later and post it up