Thread: A30 willy

A30 willy

:D Willy on A30 in Sherborne at about 8am heading towards Milborne Port? Nice to see another seem pretty rare down here!!

Forum User
    wasn't me but i have seen another williams around sherborne and parked in Yeovil.

Where abouts are you?

:DHi roffy im from yeovil ,lysander road way ,you from sherborne ??fellow willy owner?

Forum User
    I'm from shaftesbury but often go Yeovil way. Yep i am a fellow willy owner have been for 2 years, but soon to be leaving the fold! Will be sad to see her go, but have another week or so. Couldn't interest you in an acoustic shelf could i? lol.
    Mines the one in the for sale bit (no.41). yours standard?

:D Hi mate used to work in shaftesbury @ William Hughes. Sorry to hear your leaving the fold wot you after now? Sorry already got accoustic shelf really after an original (you havent got one ??),trying to get it back as it left the factory!!
    Wot willy have you got and wot sort of money are you looking for it?Might know someone who could be interested!!He loves mine!!!!!!(car that is !!) :D Send details if poss and ill see wot i can do!! :D Cheers Dave B

:D Hi roffy just seen the ad looks v.v.v.v.nice good luck with the sale will pass the details on to my mate for you.
    You dont want to sell the original shelf do you??Long shot i know!!

Forum User
    Alright mate, I'm pretty sure i have the car sold, have organised a private part ex for a ....... vx220 (runs and hides)

should be doing the swap on sat barring any disasters. I was on a mission to get mine as perfect as possible, I have an original williams shelf (with suit carrier) but think the guy buying it wants it. i wall ask though. may have a few spare parts too i'll have a look. Been trying for ages to get a new gear gator, thought i had one sourced from renault, but it was grey! and thats all they do now! I have the original stereo if you want it factory perfect!

:D Hey vx220 cool car v.fast!!!Had few fast vauxhalls and they were all pretty good!! good luck with it!!PM me with any spares and parcel shelf!!How much for the stereo??Cheers