Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scooby WR1

Scooby WR1

Had a blast with one of these on the M4 on the way to Reading at the weekend - he got a bit annoyed cos I overtook him on the A404 so when we turned onto the M4 slip road we both gunned it! Very quick car, it was even up2 about 60 then he pulled about 6 car lengths in front!! - but he kept having to slow for traffic. We were racing for about 6 miles but in the end I slowed down cos I didn't want my engine to detonate (or lose my license!!) It's the first race I've had with a scooby and TBH I got a bit of a pasting :(

tbh mate yoou did pick one of the fastest scoobies in produced to go against! iirc only 22b is quicker! could well be wrong though but it's up with the quicker models!

yeah sposed to be a bit nippy these lol..not ad a do with one yet.but im expectin to get me ass handed to me on a plate lol

Banned
    Isnt P1 and Type RA faster?

J o n
    WR1 is the fastest Scooby of all, quicker than the P1 and 22B iirc... it gets confusing, can someone please put us out of our misery and get a breakdown of all Scooby models, I want to know which ones to embarrass once I have me cams... will stay away from Craigs's STi tho, I already know how fast that shape of one is!!! hehe

The Type 25 is the fastest Scooby, with the Spec C a close second, I think the WR1 is the equivalent of P1 today - the fastest UK scooby which is tuned by Pro-drive. It was seriously quick tho and sounded like a bloody nuclear bomb exploding!

Forum User
    the 22b is limited to 112mph 300bhp though and only 50 uk cars i think a bloke in my village had one when they came out a few years back 2 door masive arches tinted rearwindows and that huge boot spoiler awsome !

Yup, WR1 is the quickest UK scooby. Limited edition of 500 to celebrate Petter Sollbergs rally win. I've driven one a few times and they are seriously quick. 340 +bhp, close ratio 6spd box..... and adjustable diff....

Pics http://cgi.nickywitts.plus.com/uploa..._picture64.jpg

The guy who owns it has just bumped it. So he's getting rid and getting a litchfield imports Spec C. He's had it about 4 months and paid 30k for it....

Banned
    What are they to 60?

4.3 ish iirc....