Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M800OVE

M800OVE

Stop being spotted by my friends - i've had 3 texts in a week from 3 different people asking me why MY plate is on a blue clio again

iv bin over there loads recently.not spotted him or me old willy 2 once.....wanna proper do hehe.

lol

Whats gibbo's proper name? Have another lad over on RSC whos a policeman and keeps seeing the valver at Rochdale Police Station

Does the girl that bought yours knock about round Wythe Kel?

Keep seeing a willy round there with a roof spoiler. Looks like your old un, and has a blonde girl driving.

Yes! She moved in there with a mate a while ago. Lucy That'll be my old one. Glad it's still alive lol

Forum User
    Yay! Thats me :D

It's still alive but not going to be mine for much longer I need to massively reduce my outgoings and unfortunately the clio is my biggest one...... Gutted.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly
    lol
    policeman and keeps seeing the valver at Rochdale Police Station
    its now a willy 3 hybrid lol:- 2.0 fully willy3 spec bar abs.

lol funny you should mention the spot in rochdale car park,.. i met the lad you mention last night and he was discussing that he knew you.. he has a phase 3 rsi.
    you need to sell your m80ove plate back to a wily owner...

who else has text you then..lol/\

Quote Originally Posted by 2 live
    iv bin over there loads recently.not spotted him or me old willy 2 once.....wanna proper do hehe.
    ive located the home of the clio 1.8 turbo.. its literally a couple of hundred meters from my house... if it wasnt for the huge wheels and sound system that be a great car..
    there is a williams 1 that lives just off queensway near the shell garage, and he willy 2 in castleton. i saw a willy 3 on kirkholt... must have been a stolen example.

Quote Originally Posted by LucyLoo

It's still alive but not going to be mine for much longer I need to massively reduce my outgoings and unfortunately the clio is my biggest one...... Gutted.
    Booo. Reduce all your others first! :P

Quote Originally Posted by LucyLoo

Nooo :(

Text me when you get chance

Quote Originally Posted by gunnergibson
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly
    lol
    policeman and keeps seeing the valver at Rochdale Police Station
    its now a willy 3 hybrid lol:- 2.0 fully willy3 spec bar abs.

lol funny you should mention the spot in rochdale car park,.. i met the lad you mention last night and he was discussing that he knew you.. he has a phase 3 rsi.
    you need to sell your m80ove plate back to a wily owner...

who else has text you then..lol/\
    Yea Paul sent me a PM saying you were working together last night on the 'Eid' celebration patch lol - small world

Gman who is new on here text me, my friend Paul text me who lives Castleton way and someone else that I cant remember lol.

Not a chance Im selling M80ove - I had it first :P

ive located the home of the clio 1.8 turbo.. its literally a couple of hundred meters from my house... if it wasnt for the huge wheels and sound system that be a great car..
    there is a williams 1 that lives just off queensway near the shell garage, and he willy 2 in castleton. i saw a willy 3 on kirkholt... must have been a stolen example.
    The clio 1.8 turbo - is that not Nick's old one that Adi bought?