Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M800OVE

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyLoo
    Yay! Thats me :D

It's still alive but not going to be mine for much longer I need to massively reduce my outgoings and unfortunately the clio is my biggest one...... Gutted.
    Nooo :(

Text me when you get chance
    Will do :D

Why tho? Do you want to buy it

Quote Originally Posted by gunnergibson
    lol
    policeman and keeps seeing the valver at Rochdale Police Station
    its now a willy 3 hybrid lol:- 2.0 fully willy3 spec bar abs.

lol funny you should mention the spot in rochdale car park,.. i met the lad you mention last night and he was discussing that he knew you.. he has a phase 3 rsi.
    you need to sell your m80ove plate back to a wily owner...

who else has text you then..lol/\
    Yea Paul sent me a PM saying you were working together last night on the 'Eid' celebration patch lol - small world

Gman who is new on here text me, my friend Paul text me who lives Castleton way and someone else that I cant remember lol.

Not a chance Im selling M80ove - I had it first :P

ive located the home of the clio 1.8 turbo.. its literally a couple of hundred meters from my house... if it wasnt for the huge wheels and sound system that be a great car..
    there is a williams 1 that lives just off queensway near the shell garage, and he willy 2 in castleton. i saw a willy 3 on kirkholt... must have been a stolen example.
    The clio 1.8 turbo - is that not Nick's old one that Adi bought?

no its not adis......that wont be seen knockin about on the roads for a while lol.

its another in littleboro, friend of a friends, apparently was the first one done over here, and was sent to amsterdam or somewhere for mapping as the programmes werent available here at the time it was done. flip paint, massive spoilers etc etc.

Yay! Thats me :D

It's still alive but not going to be mine for much longer I need to massively reduce my outgoings and unfortunately the clio is my biggest one...... Gutted.
    Nooo :(

Text me when you get chance
    Will do :D

Why tho? Do you want to buy it
    Don't tempt me

no its not adis......that wont be seen knockin about on the roads for a while lol.

its another in littleboro, friend of a friends, apparently was the first one done over here, and was sent to amsterdam or somewhere for mapping as the programmes werent available here at the time it was done. flip paint, massive spoilers etc etc.
    Whats Adi done to his? Blown up already?