Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: important news

Forum User
    unbelievable!! thats fukin wank!!

will keep an eye out too!

I'm guessing they won't be broke, lot of hassle, I'll be keeping an eye out for any new Willy 3 owners, you never know they might end up on here or CS

Thats awful news, I feel for Northy and his girlfriend, bad enough for a 'normal' couple to go through that, but for those two who love their motors, there must be a gaping hole burning them up inside

More importantly are they ok??

My boss had his new M5 stolen to order and they broke into his house to get the keys - that could have been really bad :(

I'll gladly put my name on the lookout list and hope that the fvckers that did this slip up and so something stupid and the willy is returned to its rightful owner.

Northy - sorry mate, all the best for sorting it out!

Moose

ps - I'll stick a posty up on the RX7 forums and kindly ask those up north to keep an eye out

Forum User
    Do we know any more details on the car, like the mileage etc, and any distinguishing features that would show us that it was northy's if it were to appear for sale with a different reg or summat?

N/W Rep & Club Events Co-Ordinator GazTwo's Avatar
    ...Gutted for u mate....know a few people now who have had cars stolen that we reckon were "To Order".....

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman
    My boss had his new M5 stolen to order and they broke into his house to get the keys - that could have been really bad :(
    From what I can gather they broke into his house for the keys to the WIlluy and Scooby

I'm sure Northy will knock up some sort of JPG with a pic and distinguishing features, so that it can be passed around the forums, but I imagine he wont have access to a PC until tomorrow.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman

I'm sure Northy will knock up some sort of JPG with a pic and distinguishing features, so that it can be passed around the forums, but I imagine he wont have access to a PC until tomorrow.
    thinking about it now it would probably be best just to pm the pic and details to the regular/active posters, cos i don't wanna scare or owt but you never know who could be watching the forums

Really bad news that mate, I'd be totally gutted if mine got pinched so I know how you must be feeling!

How hard do you think it will be to trace his car, williams are a rare car these days and any up for sale in Autotrader, ebay etc. are always spotted by people on this forum. I'll defo keep my eyes peeled in the Runcorn/Chester area for you tho mate...

Col

Woah gutted!

More info on the scoob etc would be good so people can keep an eye out. The amount of forums we use (cars) we could get a lot of people looking out for these 2 cars

Forum User
    gutted for u mate, i'll keep an eye open.