Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hello all

J o n
    welcome to the club... be aware 2 live wont meet up for a blast unless you tell him your car has less mods than his.. or you let him win ;)

Forum User
    only mildly tuned at the mo. want some sort of reliabilty. got sick of doing gearboxes on the old valver. am up for a mini meet at some point

lol..jesus fuk me....read the rest of the thread.

this used to be my williams 2....no offence mate, but wen i had it, it was more modded than mine, but still slower...it went better after id ditched the kill power chip tho..

Forum User
    whats it had done to before? all i can see on it a piper x air filter and a stainless system. got a de-cat to go on it sometime next week.

well i bought it off craggy, was ripped apart tbh, no front end on it ready for complete stripdown and rebuild, i bought it with the intention of stickin another engine in............the boot..........but lost my job jus b4 xmas, so had to rebuild it and sell it.

it did have, de-cat, cat back magnex/scorpion zorst, canny remember which, er had a brand new gearbox fitted to it think it was on 87k ish miles at the time, i sold it a guy in hebden, who had the rims refurbed, but they came back more orange than gold so they were done again, then he sold it, after hed put a std zorst n cat back on.

ran late 14s when craggy had it, with de-cat ,zorst, filter and chip. had a prima rim on the n/s/f along with all new suspension components on that side, was runnin pirelli p6s as well...

err cant really think of owt else tbh mate

has been on telly tho.was used as a getaway car in a diamond robbery on the bill, and was owned by radbourne racing as a demo car from new, so has quite a bit of history

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 live
    lol..jesus fuk me....read the rest of the thread.

this used to be my williams 2....no offence mate, but wen i had it, it was more modded than mine, but still slower...it went better after id ditched the kill power chip tho..
    yeah but it's the one behind now... or should it be the one left at home? sure last time I was round it was in the same position as the week before... surprised there was no chalk outline ;) lol

lol...car gets used evry day mate...without fail

which is why i needed to de-tune to vcalvr spec top end..and it can still beat ur ass lol

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by rochdale_williams
    i'm a castleton boy born and bred. getting full of scroats around here though
    lol i remember you ...lol you work at ford in Cas??

castleton does have a number of scroats...particularly kirklee road area!

i keep seeing the multi coloured 1.8 turbo...hmm

Forum User
    wtf is a scroat

Forum User
    round here its like scrubber, only worse, aka tosser, scum, chav, little shit