Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    very nice - looks like you have a good one there.

Northy, it is, its in superb condition for being an L reg i have been very lucky with it. I make sure it stays its best to though, i wash it once a week and it gets a polish evry 2-3 weeks. I really wish i didn't have to sell it but i really need to start thinking practical and in order for me to get a practical car i need the money from this sale. I really will be sad to see him go! :(

Forum User
    Thats just what i am after and in scotland aswell, sure you cant be tempted with a px with a saxo vts??

colin

No, sorry, have never been into saxo's im afraid.

Ok, due to timewaster, price has dropped to £3200 and will be going in Autotrader v.soon. Come on you guys i would much rather sell my baby to a forum member than a young hooligan who will thrash its nuts off?!
    I don't think you will find a 1 in better condition, lower mileage is possible but not better condition?!

looks mint! and milage aint everything! worth a look at and defo worth about 3k!

Sounds good...so are you interested stew_punk? You know you want to!

He's still here and gleaming...any offers at all? Scotland isn't in timbucktwo you know...! lol

na, sorry mate. cant afford it, and dont need 2 F7R's in the drive! am spending my cash on a full engine rebuild for my clio.

I'm sure someone will buy it!