Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: donny vids

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman

have to say i was very impressed with the william's generally, Martin you are a nutcase :
    Hehe was a good doo I had with you fella thought the rex would leave me on the straights...is it stnd?

J o n
    ...that guy was a ****ing plank... and the cunt even went and ****ing complained about us for being up his arse... call me stupid but didn't they say "if someone's behind you for more than 2 corners MOVE"? oh well, he got moved instead, either way we were going past. Once past him never saw him again...

Jon, have you got the speedo vids and the one of Northy getting pasted by me... even when he had a 20 second head start?? ;)

HE complained about YOU?! Tosser. Was tempted to go over and say something about getting out of peoples way. Wish I had now.

theres more on the way lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    ...that guy was a ****ing plank... and the c*nt even went and ****ing complained about us for being up his arse... call me stupid but didn't they say "if someone's behind you for more than 2 corners MOVE"? oh well, he got moved instead, either way we were going past. Once past him never saw him again...

Jon, have you got the speedo vids and the one of Northy getting pasted by me... even when he had a 20 second head start?? ;)
    that was our kid driving mate. i was a passenger.

Only time i had a doo with u was when yoz was driving yours - that lasted two corners

Class vids Jon..that guy was a bloody prick, he was'nt the only one on the day though
    Seemed most people had the courtesey to move over though...thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin.
    Hehe was a good doo I had with you fella thought the rex would leave me on the straights...is it stnd?
    well it did with most by that time I had just got on the track after being black flagged for being too loud and having to swap exhausts with my mates RX7

mind you, how many times did you spin??

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by northy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    ...that guy was a ****ing plank... and the c*nt even went and ****ing complained about us for being up his arse... call me stupid but didn't they say "if someone's behind you for more than 2 corners MOVE"? oh well, he got moved instead, either way we were going past. Once past him never saw him again...

that was our kid driving mate. i was a passenger.

Only time i had a doo with u was when yoz was driving yours - that lasted two corners
    you sure, as we passed you when 2 live was driving and you said it was Andy driving then? Ace, so my car pasted yours with not 1, but 3 different drivers ;) hehe

Zollo - yeah we got back in and got told off twice... once for the prick in the Elise who clearly had some complex about a 10 year old rust bucket not only handling better but going faster on the straights too, and some tit in a caterham that decided he was going to use the full track to take EVERY corner... but at half the speed he could/should have been doing! Suffice to say we got close a couple of times, but if he doesn't move you need to move them over imo, as some were completely ignorant to the rules from the briefing... bearing in mind this will have been within an hour of hearing it... anyway the caterham guy gave us the wanker sign... Jon then retorted with a colourful response of verbal abuse

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin.
    well it did with most by that time I had just got on the track after being black flagged for being too loud and having to swap exhausts with my mates RX7

mind you, how many times did you spin??
    lol Just the three times not too bad.. :P

Almost as annoying as the people who didn't move out of the way at all, were the ones who would move to the right on the straight and continue to floor it. Funnily enough I couldn't get past with my 150bhp, and they'd move back in my way way for the corner. Did they expect me engage my second engine and blast past them?

Still, all good fun :P